Thread: Friends gifts not recived!!!

Friends gifts not recived!!!

It's weird that my manager coleags sending gifts to me and I only recive one instead of ten or five dependig of how many of theme send.I dont like this,it's something that the Top Eleven team must fix,not fair to recive ten rests frome ten friends and get one instead.Manager Ignat Ovidiu F.C Timisoara team.

Friends gifts not recived!!!

You only get one of each booster per day no matter how many friends send them. It's clearly stated in T11 rules.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Although it may be a rule, it's a feature they should fix, Otherwise what's the lowest my of having friends other than for friendlies. It should encourage people to engage with other players by allowing multiple inventory items to be sent and received

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Manga View Post
    Although it may be a rule, it's a feature they should fix, Otherwise what's the lowest my of having friends other than for friendlies. It should encourage people to engage with other players by allowing multiple inventory items to be sent and received
    More friends = more support ( if you return the favor). More support = more possession.

Banned