Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training Session - Not Counted

Training Session - Not Counted

Hi, I've been getting this issue since last night.

I have a match this morning - which requires 4 training session.
    I did 4 training x 3 times (12 session! ) before the match, and still my training wasn't counted!

I lost the match, and it irritates me to think I may have lost because of this - when my condition was 80+ & all morale was high.

I'm still facing this issue.

My next match requires 2 training session - i already did 4 training and yet training still isnt counted.

Hope this get resolves.

I have the latest TE version installed.

Try logging out and back in. Is the game connected to Facebook? If still not working, contact support.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by caserofc View Post
    Hi, I've been getting this issue since last night.

I have a match this morning - which requires 4 training session.
    I did 4 training x 3 times (12 session! ) before the match, and still my training wasn't counted!

I lost the match, and it irritates me to think I may have lost because of this - when my condition was 80+ & all morale was high.

I'm still facing this issue.

My next match requires 2 training session - i already did 4 training and yet training still isnt counted.

Hope this get resolves.

I have the latest TE version installed.
    Hey caserofc,

Sorry to hear about this - are the trainings logged in your reports section? Can you PM me more information (device, Manager ID, etc?)

Thanks

SausyFC

Hi Sausy

You've got PM .

Did you have any association matches. Because the training doesn't count until you finish the association match.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Did you have any association matches. Because the training doesn't count until you finish the association match.
    Yep, I'm aware of that, but i've played all association matches for the weekend before this issue came up.

So now even with my team is in 80+ condition with high morale, I'm still stuck with "Good" Preparation level because the training i did just wont be counted eventho its shown in the training reports.

I've given details to SausyFC, hopefully they can figure this out.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks caserofc for the info. I've sent it along to the team.

Panowie mam problem nie uznano treningów jakoby jeden za mało absurd i w 21 kolejce po meczu mam coś takiego za chwilę dołączę zrzut ekranu z gry i jest to 21 kolejka a napis po meczu a w czasie meczu nie mogę dokonać zmian brak opcji i dodatkowo premii którą wcześniej zyskałem dzięki treningowi o co chodzi ???

Training Session - Not Counted-przechwytywanie.jpg
    Last edited by Jacek fc; 07-17-2017 at 10:54 PM.

I had experienced a problem with training in the past (a few weeks ago). I made some players do a lot of training sessions. During the course of the some training sessions, it happened that connection was lost for whatever reasons (attempting to reconnect). After re-connection, what resulted: players lost condition, that is the condition they would be losing for the training drills they were asked to be done, but did not make any gains at all as showed in the training section and also in the training logs. So, many green packs were wasted. This happened enough times to indicate that this issue is significant and must be looked into.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-18-2017 at 01:26 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I am facing the same issue since last night. I have done more than 50 session, all are recorded in the reports. Still. at the home screen it says, the team needs 2 more training session. Please help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast