Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Message About Parking Problem When It Was The Case Of An Away Match

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well "super chachy" (chachi really in Spanish) is a expression that means "cool", like "chachi piruli", for example is what one can answer to say that a idea or plan is OK.

The name comes really from a old simulator of football I played years ago, where the managers where able to create their own Cups, of 4-8-16 participants and choosing quality and so, paying a fee the teams joined and the winner had $ and the cup.. .I did aprox. 80 or more editions, maybe 100 (I saved a doc' with all winners really and did a tablee with the historic winners LOL) or a cup called -Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium Cup - so basically the actual name of Bayern stadium is a tribute, and as some managers noticed Ive suggested some times have a editor-creator of cups here, cause is something that can allow to play quick tournaments daily, but of course, what is interesting about this, is the option to win every cup you've won and it's name.... my cups had a name like SSKSC (abv) Ist Edition, IInd edition.... LXVIIth and so... so every cup was unique and really, I enjoyed a lot that type of torunaments that were apart of the daily league matches.

xD
    ok

Old games can be nostalgic at times. Some people have still been playing games like Championship Manager 01/02 many years after it has been released, and there is even a website dedicated to it. I had this game on the first Xbox, and I played on an account till the game locks (that is, 20 or more seasons played and no more seasons left to be played). I played again using other fresh accounts. I went through several generations of players, and even managed to build the best youngster squad from many newly generated players - a squad that would have a great future. Oh... and during some period, I was resetting the game and start the match again when my team did not get the results I wanted or my favourite player did not score enough goals. Something happened later, I don't remember. Maybe the game disc got damaged with time and I could no longer play the game, and I kept the saved data for if I could get another game disc later. Fast forward to now, my Xbox is like dead; it seems to be a hard drive problem. The problem appeared when I turned the console on after maybe years of dormancy. I still have the working discs of great games like Halo 1 and Halo though. I even checked on eBay a few times for a replacement Xbox or hard drive. Nostalgia...

So, you are from Spain?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Your languages are cryptic.

Sent from my Halo using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12