Thread: Allocating Training Points

Allocating Training Points

Hi There
    Still new to this so i'm not sure whether this post is relevant in this particular part of the forum. But here goes.
    Just bought a player MR and he's training well but I cannot level up his attack option for some reason his stats are below
    Passing 43, Dribbling 41, Crossing 40, Shooting 41, Finishing 40. Is this a bug or am i missing something?
    All help or guidance appreciated.

look below

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

you can't have a section of 40s (in attack) but in defence have all 20s

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

You can't have 1 of the 3 sections (defense, attack or physical) with more or less 20 qualities than any other sections.

example your attack is 40 average, your other 2 can't be less than 20 difference.

Your MC is non-balance, I suggest balancing out defense. Now I like all my players to be more balanced, even ST.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Thanks Chaps The MC has a low rating of 21.2 of which handling is 19 will get that sorted. Thanks for replying much appreciated.

You guys are awesome, I had the very same problem as John1927, im glad i checked here before posting

Good explanation but... why i need to balance the attack of a goalkeeper? That makes no sense. I dont want to spend training points in something that my player isnt going to use.
    So my 44-24-37 goalkeeper needs to know how to shoot, or dribling or...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tato_uib View Post
    Good explanation but... why i need to balance the attack of a goalkeeper? That makes no sense. I dont want to spend training points in something that my player isnt going to use.
    So my 44-24-37 goalkeeper needs to know how to shoot, or dribling or...
    i think 20 difference is fair. i don't think a real life goalkeeper is so crippled that he can't shoot, pass etc.