Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By FC Dacia Terra
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No condition.

Famous

No condition.

I've just played my league game, sending my players out with only 87% condition. But I'm sure they should have been at 99.
    Played champions league at 14:30. Trained players to 87%. Condition gains at 16:15 and 19:15 should have put them all back to 99% for kick off at 19:35.
    Strange thing is, my reserves who were trained down to 51% this morning so that they wouldn't need touching again today, are all where they should be now. At 81%.
    So either my starting eleven only didn't receive their condition gains or after my champions league match I mistakenly managed to train my players down to 75%.......... I don't think so!
    WTF happened here.
    Won 8-2 so result not a problem, but I'm now 11*12% condition missing. 136% that's 9 green packs!
    FC Dacia Terra and KenoticFC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I've just played my league game, sending my players out with only 87% condition. But I'm sure they should have been at 99.
    Played champions league at 14:30. Trained players to 87%. Condition gains at 16:15 and 19:15 should have put them all back to 99% for kick off at 19:35.
    Strange thing is, my reserves who were trained down to 51% this morning so that they wouldn't need touching again today, are all where they should be now. At 81%.
    So either my starting eleven only didn't receive their condition gains or after my champions league match I mistakenly managed to train my players down to 75%.......... I don't think so!
    WTF happened here.
    Won 8-2 so result not a problem, but I'm now 11*12% condition missing. 136% that's 9 green packs!
    I've heard some other players saying that Nordeus is stealing by the clock...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

You are not the only one Altipano. After you mentioned this in another thread I noticed the same for my team. I calculated the condition my team would gain perfectly and it still didn't add up.
    Please Nordeus say this might be just a simple bug due to server refresh or something, because otherwise its just ridiculous to steal 6 condition gains.
    FC Dacia Terra and Altiplano like this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    WTF happened here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    You are not the only one Altipano. After you mentioned this in another thread I noticed the same for my team. I calculated the condition my team would gain perfectly and it still didn't add up.
    Please Nordeus say this might be just a simple bug due to server refresh or something, because otherwise its just ridiculous to steal 6 condition gains.
    Hi Altiplano and Kenotic, sorry about this. I will look into it today. Can you PM me your Manager ID/additional info? Did it just start recently?

Famous
    I swear to god it's just done it to me again this afternoon. Players sent out at 87% for a champions league quarter final second leg when they should have picked up 2 condition gains.
    I think I've been playing long enough to be able to do the basic math even during a busy 7 match day.
    FFS as if it's not hard enough to maintain condition with so few rest packs available from videos I'm getting shafted without Vaseline thanks to this.
    I'll be tanking next season. You can shove your cup and champions leagues where the Vaseline don't reach!
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Ok. Calmed down now since Saturday night.
    This one went to in game support who have just responded. Their thinking seems to be that my condition gain was during the 3 minutes before a match kicked off. This wasn't the case, but it has set me thinking.
    My home association matches kick off at 13:00 my time. I receive a condition gain at 13:15. So I'm either playing a match or just about to start a match or have just finished a match when 6% should be added to my players. What happens after that so that I manage to leave myself 12% short on condition for the following match is, at the moment, anyone's guess.
    Does anyone else out there have a condition gain during associations matches?
    Has anyone else out there experienced the same problem?
    I'm beginning to lose faith in the game engine giving out condition gains. Or my ability to count!

This season that I noticed this, all my matches have been in the evening after 21:00. I noticed that the "glitch" happened somewhere between 13:00 and 14:00 so in my case I know it is not before the match starts. It looked more like the timer was reset meaning 1 or 2 more hours to get the condition gain that I should have already gotten.
    Nordeus please realize that we don't have time to calculate this every day every 3 hours.

Famous
    My condition time clock has stayed consistent all this season - so far. There have been times in past seasons where it has "jumped" forwards up to as much as 30 minutes. So if for example I had a condition gain at 16:15 and my match kicked off at 16:30 I would have made sure that with the gain at 16:15 my players reached 99% condition. I may have done all my training by 07:00 though. So if and when the clock "jumps" I send my players out at only 93%!
    This hasn't been the case with these last two problems.
    My theory is that it has something to do with me having a condition gain whilst a home association tie is in progress. Not necessarily that my team is inside the three minute to kick off zone, or even that my team is playing, but something has gone wrong now during the last two weekends.
    I'll be watching carefully Friday and Saturday.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    My condition time clock has stayed consistent all this season - so far. There have been times in past seasons where it has "jumped" forwards up to as much as 30 minutes. So if for example I had a condition gain at 16:15 and my match kicked off at 16:30 I would have made sure that with the gain at 16:15 my players reached 99% condition. I may have done all my training by 07:00 though. So if and when the clock "jumps" I send my players out at only 93%!
    This hasn't been the case with these last two problems.
    My theory is that it has something to do with me having a condition gain whilst a home association tie is in progress. Not necessarily that my team is inside the three minute to kick off zone, or even that my team is playing, but something has gone wrong now during the last two weekends.
    I'll be watching carefully Friday and Saturday.
    Hey Altiplano - would you mind taking some screenshots around this time? That'd be a help to get exact timings that I can forward to the team.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

have this season a lot of matches around 21 .24 / 18,24 when its is time to get the 6% condition

so everytime i loose those 6 %

so ill get the condition at 12.24 15.24 18.24 21.24

See screenshotNo condition.-condition.jpg example
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 08-22-2017 at 09:13 PM.