Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rizla

Thread: Yet another ASSOCIATION bug.

Yet another ASSOCIATION bug.

I'm tired of associations and despite experiencing bugs from time to time I decided to show this because these stuff is keeping us from going forward. This bug is nothing new but it kept my asso. from going in the final as you can see (we have better goal difference) and it was in my match. As a captain I need a quick response.Yet another ASSOCIATION bug.-screenshot_2017-08-26-11-19-12.jpgYet another ASSOCIATION bug.-screenshot_2017-08-26-13-41-56.jpg
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 08-26-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Rookie
    The association is flawed like crazy. Persistent cheats which T11 refuse to do anything about. The latest is this 1% for shaded attributes, and this has nothing to do with a player spending a few seasons at a club, as its the case on my 18/19 yr olds, and in fairness, to have an attribute to 1% would be near on impossible as you only lose 20% if you level up at the end of a season. T11 refuse to do anything - why - it's so us fair playing players, hopefully opt to purchase more tokens and spend more money to catch these cheats, and thats exactly what they are, CHEATS, and whilst T11 can see the evidence for themselves, they WONT do nothing, which make them as corrupt as anyone else.

The latest I'm reading is this '2 team trick' which apparently is how players are managing to reduced shaded attributes to 1% and key attributes above 400%. Something about having 2 teams on same server, and selling a player directly from 1 to another, this is something T11 have been made aware of, but again, REFUSE to do anything

No doubt they'll ignore this, or some clown will try and justify such actions, but bottom line is, its Illegal, FACT

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I'm tired of associations and despite experiencing bugs from time to time I decided to show this because these stuff is keeping us from going forward. This bug is nothing new but it kept my asso. from going in the final as you can see (we have better goal difference) and it was in my match. As a captain I need a quick response.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-19-12.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	86801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-26-13-41-56.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	86802
    I don't know the full story but it seems that everything is level, this I am guessing should mean a penalty shootout. So what you are saying is the the glitch is extra time. Although that is important and annoying I don't see how that relates to cheats.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Apprentice
    For my current asso games also bug:
    In last game team jack won 1-0 and get with this to penalty, where jack was better. With this win asso should play in final.
    What happend Today morning: report for game is not available, and information for technical reasons game ended with a draw 0-0.
    I was watching to this game from my account, I was present, jack as well. But nordeus decided different😡😡😡😡😡

Brolly this happens when there is a draw on points & the goals.
    The last game even if you win on penalties wont count.
    The Asso with the most points-goals of the first tie wins.
    It's surely a bug and reported many times but still no fix...
    brolly likes this.

Mine is bugging as well I won my associations match earlier and then went to penalty kicks which I won as well and it's saying that I haven't played now. I would attach screenshots but I'm not sure how

Yet another ASSOCIATION bug.-screenshot_20170827-230602.jpg

Think I've got it

Banned
    It's fun, I'm learning to play this game. ทางเข้า sbobet