Thread: Undocumented player value cap

Undocumented player value cap

I am a lvl 16 manager and just found out there is an undocumented player value cap of 104 million. TE support confirmed there is a cap. Anyone else hitting the cap on other levels?

Can anyone explain why TE would have a player value cap?

Here is why the player cap penalizes my team. I can buy an 18yo off auction for 104 million, then when I power train him, his star quality goes up but his value stays at 104 million. I lose at least 10 million per star in player value because of this artificial cap. When I go to sell this player, I have no way to recover the lost value. Thus, my team cash does not grow and I am put at a disadvantage compare to other manager's team not hitting the cap.

TE dev - please remove the player value cap. It is unfair to active managers that invest in improving their team players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Yep. You've got to the point where you've noticed. At level 28 the cap is 111 million (I think). So that's how much player values are going to increase over the next 12 seasons for you.
    On the good side. If your stadium and other facilities are maxed out or almost there, and if you're consistently getting good results, the next 4 or 5 seasons will see you realise that money becomes useless. You'll have nothing but players to spend it on.
    Push through the next couple of seasons and you can forget about money.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, there is a value cap #172
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html

but at some point after lv16-17 when you have a full stadium, you 're not gonna have finance problems if doing the right things.

The good thing is that you can have almost two 0T academy players to sell every season, with the same value of your top players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk