Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Script Error on Chrome

Script Error on Chrome

Hi all
    Since today afternoon I can't play the game via my desktop pc.I tried Chrome, then Firefox, then IE.
    Nothing...I place an attachment, so Top11 crew may provide me a solution to this...It;s on chrome browser,
    this appear at first, it loads the game but then it freezes at once!It freezes on other browsers as well..
    On my iphone4 it runs fine by btw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Script Error on Chrome-screenshot-41-.jpg  
    Last edited by DarkElf71; 09-01-2017 at 09:50 PM.
    nesta17 likes this.

Can anyone of TOP11 stuff give me an answer to this?Or any other forum member??
    nesta17 likes this.

VIP
    Just click F5... Happens to me too...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    try opera too.
    Works good there
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you for your answers and suggestions guys, unfortunately even in Opera its the same issue...
    First a similar message about error, then it loads but then it freezes...
    nesta17 likes this.

Is anyone else having a problem loading the game on a MacBook? Since the update the game just freezes when I load it on Safari. I've also tried Google Chrome.

I've got the same problem... and now the box is smaller than previously

Quote Originally Posted by pedrovigario View Post
    I've got the same problem... and now the box is smaller than previously
    They've totally messed up the screen resolution. It's still unplayable on MacBook it just freezes my laptop when I try and load the game. I've had no response from anyone at Top Eleven.

Many of my friends have this problem from a week. Last 5 days they do not enter in the game and have a lot loses/bonus, training, 2-3 matches per day with same players/.Maybe this game go to Hell and we have to stop playing?!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkElf71 View Post
    Thank you for your answers and suggestions guys, unfortunately even in Opera its the same issue...
    First a similar message about error, then it loads but then it freezes...
    Hi DarkElf, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you let us know if you're still seeing the error or having freezes? Have you tried clearing your cache? Performing a hard refresh can also help as well.

Any info helps. If none of the above works, please PM me your Manager ID and specs of your PC and I'll forward it to the team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast