Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Timmy Tee

Thread: Association penalty shoot out in the final - again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer

Association penalty shoot out in the final - again!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has happened to us so many times, we end up level on points and GD in the final, it goes to penalties in the last match and we win. Then the system goes crazy, the match finished ages ago but the result is not showing. Sooner or later it will update and I expect we will be shown as 2nd place.

Ths is crap. I expect Nordeus will blame glitches and other such fob offs, offer a few tokens, etc. This has happened too many times. When are they going to fix it?

Last time it happened to us, it devastated our association, players left as it was the final straw. These guys had been a part of our group from the very first association tournament, but they had had enough of unfair decisions.

Nordeus is aware of this bug, they don't admit it is a bug though. I'm sorry, it happens every time there is a penalty shoot out in the final. Once it worked in our favour, we came out as winners when we lost, but it's always the same, the winners lose.

NORDEUS FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dave1311 and Cedric like this.

Apprentice
    It never happened to me, I understand your discomfort.
    If that happens to me and I do not win my 100 tokens by platinum association! i break the cell
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10