Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fix this visual bug on player stars

Exclamation Fix this visual bug on player stars

I love this little feature where you could see the star progress on a player, but it is inaccurate.

Say that I have a player of 110%, 5 more percent to being a superstar.
    You might expect the star progress would be filled halfway, right?

Wrong, shows that is is only filled up 1/4 of the way. Same goes with any other progress, it will show an inaccurate representation.
    (this was a easier example to explain)

I hope this will get fixed asap.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Anquilis can you take a screenshot of the player's star count together with the quality % and points of the player?

Here's a player I have who's 6% off from his 7th star. He's 114% which is sliiightly more than half of what he needs to get a full star (20% of quality). And his 7th star is a bit more than half-full so by all means it looks like an accurate representation of how far he is. :/

Fix this visual bug on player stars-road-world-class-player.jpg

I'm asking because you're giving an example with a player who's 110% and it will take him extra 10% in quality to gain his next star, but that's still half of the overall, so what you say should be true. His next star shouldn't be 1/4 full. I wonder if it's an issue with your local game-files.

P.S.
    Also, moving thread to Bugs forum.
    Anquilis likes this.