Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reluxer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: can't buy token

can't buy token

I was not able to buy token via paypal, it said page not found. HELP!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluxer View Post
    I was not able to buy token via paypal, it said page not found. HELP!

Hey Reluxer,

Is this happening on the web platform? Are you getting a 404 error?

If its on the web can you try this: Try making the purchase through Facebook.com, again by using the PayPal payment method.

If the issue persists please try clearing the cache and/or cookies of your browser and see if your able to access their service through Top 11's Token purchase menu.
    Eventually, please try making the purchase through a different browser if you have the option.

Let me know of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Reluxer,

If its on the web can you try this: Try making the purchase through Facebook.com, again by using the PayPal payment method.

If the issue persists please try clearing the cache and/or cookies of your browser and see if your able to access their service through Top 11's Token purchase menu.
    Eventually, please try making the purchase through a different browser if you have the option.

yes, it is happening on web platform, I already try it from two other browser but it still give me 404 error. when I try to buy it from facebook it does not give me the choice for paypal (which is the current payment method I can use.) I also already clear my catche but it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Reluxer,

yes I am using web browser and it give me 404 error. I already try 2 different browsers and it still gives the same result. already clearing caches and cookies still does not work. when I use it via fb it does not give me the choice for paypal (which is the payment method I currently can use.)
    Jeeves likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thank you for details Reluxer!

We'll check this out from our side to see what we can find and where the issue stems from. I'll write again when I have something more. Thank you for reporting it btw!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Many thanks again Reluxer. The problem has now been solved.

Finally!