Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game not availible/Results not showing

Game not availible/Results not showing

I logged in to view my live game and while my log in worked and all of the features seemed to be available my game was not.
    Now when I log in my home page says my game will start 5 min ago, then 6 min ago, now 30+ min ago (the time seems to be counting from the actual game start time).
    But the game result is not posted in my league. The match report is not available. It's like the game hasn't happened yet, but the game time is in the past. If I log out of the game I get an almost immediate phone notification that my match is about to start but I log in and the countdown is now further in the past. Any thoughts?
    I've cleared the cache. I've rebooted my phone.
    I have an important 1st vs 2nd league showdown I'm about 12 hours and I can't afford to have this "frozen" game messing things up.

Same problem with me, please fix bug! This is my Top Eleven Manager ID -8645962357051312864

Have you both submitted a ticket to Support in the game?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi guys we will be releasing a fix that should take care of this problem very soon. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Still not completely fixed. My next match has moved forward because now I have 2 Association matches scheduled before my big league 1st vs 2nd but the result of the game from yesterday is still empty and no match report either. Without that game result nothing has affected the fitness of my squad so I'm not sure whether or not to train players in advance of the next game - afraid result will pop in and suddenly change fitness/motivation numbers just before next game and/or next game will have same problem - but next game isn't for 24 hours so hopefully no issues.
    Last edited by Don C; 11-09-2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Wrong time for next game

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Still not completely fixed. My next match has moved forward because now I have 2 Association matches scheduled before my big league 1st vs 2nd but the result of the game from yesterday is still empty and no match report either. Without that game result nothing has affected the fitness of my squad so I'm not sure whether or not to train players in advance of the next game - afraid result will pop in and suddenly change fitness/motivation numbers just before next game and/or next game will have same problem - but next game isn't for 24 hours so hopefully no issues.
    Hi Don,

Just following up on this - are your results visible at this point?