Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By Gavnosh
  • 3 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Assist and score

Famous

Assist and score

Think I've seen this somewhere else in the last couple of days, but let's repost it here as well just to keep the admins busy.
    DMC has just taken corner and risen majestically in the penalty area to head home. Either he's very, very fast or he had the ball orbit the moon from the corner he took.
    Is this a bug? He he.
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    It's the new SA: boomerang corner kick! He aims at the left stand which gives him plenty of time to reach the penalty spot before the ball U-turns and comes back to the box...
    Last edited by gizzmo; 11-13-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    Altiplano and dave1311 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Mine AMR scored twice today and he was twice assistant of himself)))))
    Altiplano likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Think I've seen this somewhere else in the last couple of days, but let's repost it here as well just to keep the admins busy.
    DMC has just taken corner and risen majestically in the penalty area to head home. Either he's very, very fast or he had the ball orbit the moon from the corner he took.
    Is this a bug? He he.
    Thanks Altiplano, I've reported this issue. Looks to be something related to highlights. I'll report back when I learn more.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It's the new SA: boomerang corner kick! He aims at the left stand which gives him plenty of time to reach the penalty spot before the ball U-turns and come back to the box...
    /uploads davidbeckhamscoringfromcorner.gif

Assist and score-corner.jpg

Corner kick was kicked by none in animation
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC