Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why can't i buy a player

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho doesn’t know View Post
    Why u so mad? Im just buying my friends old players that would be sold for 0 tokens anyway cos he cant use them in his league.. cant understand that untolerance from you.. if u have sad life or low T and cant compete, thats not my fault dude, i asked if any1 knows what causing problem, if u dont know, dont answer with toxic jelly sentences.
    Well... since i play seriously I am 10-15 times league champion in a row (I have no more than 10 lost games in the league for this period), currently have 1100 tokens(never bought a single token) but this is other topic. I wasnt talking about making such business with friends, but when someone has 2 teams and switch players betwen them. My reply was for the thread opener, not for you. And i am glad that i am so sad because this season i spend 100 tokens for two players, and this isnt going to destroy my constant FAIR token increasing.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho doesn’t know View Post
    Why u so mad? Im just buying my friends old players that would be sold for 0 tokens anyway cos he cant use them in his league.. cant understand that untolerance from you.. if u have sad life or low T and cant compete, thats not my fault dude, i asked if any1 knows what causing problem, if u dont know, dont answer with toxic jelly sentences. 😜
    Guys take it easy. This is JUST A GAME. don't you ever forget, and there's a lot of things more important. Let's go out for a walk or something
    P.Petrov likes this.

Im sorry for you man rly

Rookie
    Me too, take care

Well i was asking because one of my oldest and best players has now 1 star and cant play in my team so i would've liked to transfer it to another team , Thats all

Transfer not possible

Player on level 4 (99%) can not give offer to a player from a friend on level 6 (59%).
    Why is that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why can't i buy a player-transfer.jpg  

I posted the same question 4 days ago, STILL NO ANSWER ON MY THREAD!!! Idiots, idiots,useless idiots.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ McWifi
    is he from the same server ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, never.
    Only from the beginning this can happen.
    If one fb account invites another to start playing T11.

The possibilities two teams being in the same server are 1/200 (or more)

That's strange because you can be friends on different servers but can not buy players from them. That's should be solved in a moment .....
    I can buy players from almost all my friends but not from my own teams. That means that they are al on the same server and that sounds rare...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @ McWifi
    is he from the same server ?
    I don't know but this can not be the problem. If we are friends in different servers than this should not be the problem. Just a little coding extra ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast