Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone is hacking my association

Someone is hacking my association

Dear Nordeus,
    My association was targeted by hackers, which have hijacked the facebook account of our team capitan. They placed an Indonesian team and expelled every member of our association. As you can see in the images here anexed,he changed the name of our association from "top eleven" to "Dunia top eleven". Please confirm that our previous name was "World Football Team WFT", remove the current team capitan and put me as the capitan, because Sandro Joncek facebook is compromised.
    These cheats are unnerving the players, please stand up for your game. Our association is over one years old and this is quite frustrating.
    My regards,
    Someone is hacking my association-associa%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]96861[/ATTACH"
    Someone is hacking my association-hacker1.jpg
    Someone is hacking my association-hacker2.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Someone is hacking my association-associa%C3%A7%C3%A3o-criminosa.jpg  
    Jeeves likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Have you any proves that this is your asso ?
    some pics with the ID ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    anyway, now you must find new associations or start a new one.
    And tell your captain not trying to do tricks.
    Be careful, there are a lot of frauds
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Someone is hacking my association-hacker4.jpg

Someone is hacking my association-sandro.jpg

How did I get the prints? the association was open to new members and one of my friends got in. He was kicked out and then joined the association and made the prints. See Daniel Silva has been expelled and is now part of the association

Someone is hacking my association-hacker3.jpg

My captain did not do tricks, his private facebook was stolen
    Nordeus, I'm still waiting for an answer from you.
    You can confirm everything I wrote,
    It follows in the annex all the way he enters the association and expelled all the members, and to be able to see my name being expelled.
    I keep in touch with the captain who had to create a new account and is on level 1 (see attached image), you can pass the title of captain to him

Nordeus sorry for the lack of order of the posts, but the first post that had everything was not attached.
    As you can see after reviewing all the images. The new captain Topa Suangar expelled all the elements and placed his teams.
    I hope that Nordeus will put into practical measures that exclude individuals who have the habit of stealing the identity of persons.
    Sorry for my English but it's from Google.

Seriously you will let the thief of facebook profiles continue with the association stolen !!!
    He invaded Facebook's profile because of the top eleven game. It is a matter that concerns you.
    They robbed the facebook account with lots of personal information including photos of their daughters.
    The hacker managed to steal my friend's facebook, because my friend saw a top eleven movie and uploaded a link, which gave the hacker access to all data on the phone.
    Please do something.
    Stefanakis likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast