Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goal on free kicks not added

Goal on free kicks not added

I have read that other user have the same problem, for me the problem comes out only on goals scored on free kick, they are counted for the result of the match, but is neither counted in the stats of the player, nor for the final rating (3 goals on free kick and final rate 6,4). Problem introduced after the last update. (Friends of mine that are playing have the same issue, only on goals scored on free kicks)
    If you could fix it and update the stats by checking the previous game it would be terrific,
    Thank you

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi @AleDG

The team is looking into this bug at the moment and it would be really helpful if you could provide us with some more details.

Did that player came in as a sub or was he the starter? Did you make any subs during the match? Were you changing your set piece takers or tactics during the live match?

Thanks!

Hi there... the problem is not only that goals dont count at the stats, but my striker didint get three times the mom award,,, and its very important for me, cause 3 time x 5% is very good skill points.....

Here you have some screenshots.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ont-count.html
    2 players with hattrick (8:0) and both of them got only 2 goals.

Same problem here. Today my player Nuno Gomes scored 4 goals but the 2 free kicks scored are not showing in his stats....
    Goal on free kicks not added-3d315c59-1a13-4dd6-85c3-12e29febfa57.jpg
    Goal on free kicks not added-616cb371-4a28-4977-9652-a40ba131c0a5.jpg
    Goal on free kicks not added-14eb69fc-79e3-416b-9945-fef10802bbb7.jpg

Rookie

Goals ffrom free kicks not counting

whilst i realise others have posted, wasn't sure if to take over thread

was a starter, 3 goals were scored before subs made
    i believe all 3 free kicks were not counted see images
    Goal on free kicks not added-top2.jpg
    Goal on free kicks not added-top1.jpg
    Goal on free kicks not added-top3.jpg
    Goal on free kicks not added-top4.jpg
    League Champion - 25 titles
    League Runnerup -

Champions League Winners - 10 titles

Cup Winner - 9 titles
    Cup Runnerup -
    Cup Semi Finalist -

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi @AleDG

The team is looking into this bug at the moment and it would be really helpful if you could provide us with some more details.

Did that player came in as a sub or was he the starter? Did you make any subs during the match? Were you changing your set piece takers or tactics during the live match?

Thanks!
    Player was a starter, I have made some substitution during the match but not related to that particular player and in previous games I have had the same issue even without making subs. During the live match I haven't changed my set piece takers or tactics.
    I will take a look to corner kickers, if their assists are added or not, (I haven't scored on corner lately), to see if there is some sort of similar behavior. Now I have tried to change all the set piece takers to see if something changes
    (Is it possible that piece takers are loaded at the begin of the game, so when a on free-kick goal is scored, the name of the player comes out correctly but there is a request for getting some info that fails before updating the rate of the player and his stats? )
    I will let you know if I found some relation for this behavior or if changing piece takers works.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Thank you a lot for all this info. I' ll forward it to the team.

Hm... there is a possibility that the system doesn't save the free-kick taker or some info fails in order to recognize him as a scorer. In your case, are all other goals saved normally?

Yes, all other goals are saved normally,
    Moreover, as I suspected, a few hours ago I played a match and a player made 2 assists from the corners, but in the stats they have not been added the assists. So the issue isn't only for goal on free-kicks, but also assists from corners. I will try to change corner kicker too and I will let you know if something changes.