Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top eleven latest update top eleven 2018 got major problem

Exclamation Top eleven latest update top eleven 2018 got major problem

Help !!!!
    Right after the Game Center prompted me to upgrade the latest version top eleven 2018 , everything went wrong. It is not compatible to my ipad window. I cannot access like the better of top elevan 2017. I cannot train my players at all, cannot view the game properly, the fonts were either awklardly too big or too small. Please help. I can't enter into Game Center ? because it could not show up in the screen. I'm afraid my entire progress in the game will turn to disaster as I can't train my players, can't change players before game starts and many more. What is happening here? The latest game call UK tour was affected too.
    Now my whole season falls apart if nothing is done quickly or I can revert to top elevan 2017 which is better and more stable. Help!!!

approved post**

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Choy View Post
    Help !!!!
    Right after the Game Center prompted me to upgrade the latest version top eleven 2018 , everything went wrong. It is not compatible to my ipad window. I cannot access like the better of top elevan 2017. I cannot train my players at all, cannot view the game properly, the fonts were either awklardly too big or too small. Please help. I can't enter into Game Center ? because it could not show up in the screen. I'm afraid my entire progress in the game will turn to disaster as I can't train my players, can't change players before game starts and many more. What is happening here? The latest game call UK tour was affected too.
    Now my whole season falls apart if nothing is done quickly or I can revert to top elevan 2017 which is better and more stable. Help!!!
    Hi Caroline,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Can you please provide us with some screenshots?