Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can’t connect to top eleven on iOS

Can’t connect to top eleven on iOS

I haven’t been able to connect to the game at all in the last three days. I can connect using WiFi but not all the time.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there is a problem with ios
    gonna be fixed with an upcoming update
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-06-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have the same problem. I can receive notifications that I have messages, or a match has started/ended but the actual game will not launch! I’ve tried everything aside from starting a brand new game.

Any ideas what’s going on?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by David548 View Post
    I haven’t been able to connect to the game at all in the last three days. I can connect using WiFi but not all the time.
    Hi David,

Sorry to hear about this. Can you provide more info about your device/network? Have you tried re-installing?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Djayhawk View Post
    I have the same problem. I can receive notifications that I have messages, or a match has started/ended but the actual game will not launch! I’ve tried everything aside from starting a brand new game.

Any ideas what’s going on?
    Hi Djay, did this start happening in the same time window as David? Can you provide more info as well about your device? Is there some kind of error message you're receiving? Sorry about the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Djay, did this start happening in the same time window as David? Can you provide more info as well about your device? Is there some kind of error message you're receiving? Sorry about the inconvenience.
    I tried deleting and re installing, updating my phone, restarting my phone, and all the troubleshooting steps. I have an iPhone 6s with the latest version of iOS and my mobile carrier is T-Mobile. I can connect when I use certain WiFi connections. But not being able to connect with my phone data is making the game very difficult.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by David548 View Post
    I tried deleting and re installing, updating my phone, restarting my phone, and all the troubleshooting steps. I have an iPhone 6s with the latest version of iOS and my mobile carrier is T-Mobile. I can connect when I use certain WiFi connections. But not being able to connect with my phone data is making the game very difficult.
    Thanks for the additional info David. We've been receiving reports from other T-Mobile users about this issue; we recommend getting in touch with T-Mobile Support about not being able to connect to Top Eleven's servers and to specifically mention Port 1935 needing to be opened/unblocked.

Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Sausy

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the additional info David. We've been receiving reports from other T-Mobile users about this issue; we recommend getting in touch with T-Mobile Support about not being able to connect to Top Eleven's servers and to specifically mention Port 1935 needing to be opened/unblocked.

Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Sausy
    Is this something that can be fixed in an update? I’ll give T-Mobile a call and see if they can solvee this. Thanks so much for getting back to me! 😁

Hello,I have big problems.Due to some bugs I decided to reinstall the game. !!! BUT I was not able to download it from playmarket.The download button not pressing/working for top eleven.I can download everything from playmarket exept for Top eleven.What is happening ??? I use iPhone xsmax iOS 15
    By the way I can download it on iPad