Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By P.Petrov
  • 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Admin support needed !!!

Rookie

Admin support needed !!!

So I am again sitting and complaining.. I had a game exactly at 11:59. I couldnt reach the application via tablet(nerwork issue, despite my WIFI was working perfectly) so i managed to get to the app via phone exactly at 12:00. And what i see- my game has been finished for JUST ONE minute. Of course i lost from 25% weaker opponent. So my league is pretty tough, i spend 120T for fresh players and around 1000 rests for maintain 7 star team WITHOUT TANKING to have a chance and what i receive- THE.BIGGEST.BUG i ever encountered. If this unfair bug costs me the title, this game looses one of the most loyal managers. So by the way i wrote to the support and i suppose some admin or moderator or whatever will drop a comment about what happened, 2-3 days faster than the support. I am now totaly dissapointed

Admin support needed !!!-screenshot_20171215-120032.jpg
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey man, I'm not sure what might have caused this but from your message I'm getting that you were having connection issues with the server some time before the start of league match. Eventually you were able to load up the game but the match was over.

Sounds like a server issue of some sort to me. :/ Support will be able to give you a better reading on the situation for sure.

Hi,

during recent seasons I'm having strong spending reviews to my teams,
    as investing wagons of tokens to increase team quality has more disvantages (higher and higher expenses and opponents) than advantages (trophees) in the long period.

Now I have a normal 6 stars team and,in day 1 and 2 Cup matches I defeated a derelicted opponent 7-0 and 0-12,scoring 19 goals.

Then I upgraded app to take part to festigol,and now I draw 0-0 and 1-1 or loose 1-0 or 3-0 vs 5 stars opponents I should be able to defeat (ex 83% vs 108%).

I wonder if Nordeus applies old app configurations to those teams, whose managers haven't upgraded yet their apps ( for ex they're not active).....

What is sure is that new app does not give but restrictions to scoring and attack strategy ,even vs derelicted opponents.
    So I could never score 19 goals again vs same opponent.....

If you have connection issues,you cannot attend your match,and defeat occurs as for me too,when not attending my matches

But even attending,you'll realize situation is not so better, and your investments not rewarded as much as you're expected...
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 12-15-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    All calculations are done server side Matteo, so it doesn't matter if the player updated their Top Eleven app.

Same happened to me lost my 58 game unbeaten streak

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey man, I'm not sure what might have caused this but from your message I'm getting that you were having connection issues with the server some time before the start of league match. Eventually you were able to load up the game but the match was over.

Sounds like a server issue of some sort to me. :/ Support will be able to give you a better reading on the situation for sure.
    They compensated me with stuff i dont need. Also they couldnt read the situation well. They suggested that i was attending my game, and the final result after the server went down was difderent. This was not my issue but anyway, i guess they reply with default texts. One good suggestion is that we are notified about planned server went downs some hours earlier, so we can take some actions. This would be proffessional approach, like many other server based applications. Also thanks for yout reply- i really appreciate