Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Searching for vids stops when a friendly match message popsup

Searching for vids stops when a friendly match message popsup

When i am seaching for vids to get green packets the searching suddenly stops when a friendly match message popsup

And when you have 100 friends you get a lot of messages when their match begins

Its very annoying when you search for vids and the searching stops because of the friendly match message popup

Hope Nordeus can fix this

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Buster, do you mean that the button greys out? Does closing and opening up the booster-menu reset the videos-search function for ya?
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Buster, do you mean that the button greys out? Does closing and opening up the booster-menu reset the videos-search function for ya?
    well if i am looking for vids he is searching til its blue then you can select it

when i dont get friendly; match messages the vids keeps coming up in a row

but when ill get the friendly match message he is keeping searching for vids and boostermenu reset wont help

then ill need to wait at the moment that ill dont get friendly match message.

Then when ill restart the game the vids are coming in a row again til a friendly match message pops up.

Ill hope ill did explain it a litlle better

Thanks for the reply