Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Is this League a football simulation or pure randomness? (warning: big text here)

The pic needed here is the one of your team stats, I would like to see the goals assistances and MoM of all your players.
    It's common see managers buying a herd of goats with 6* that then are "almost all" bad programmed. Is not normal when this occurs so often, try to see more far away.

Hey khris, thanks for the help!

I guess this is the screenshot you need. I was also saving players ratings after matches in an excel spredsheet. The lowest ratings average are 3-Pramono and 2-Román (6.9 and 7.0 respectively).

Is this League a football simulation or pure randomness? (warning: big text here)-1.jpg

The strange is that these players were performing poorly only on League matches. This Christian FC suffered more trolls than me in this league - that's why I believe the source of the problem is the league, but maybe you don't agree. Cup and Champions League are totally fine. Anyway, I'll be glad to see what you think. Thanks!! and merry xmas!
    Last edited by Jean.Monico; 12-24-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    khris likes this.
    --
    I am playing against the randomness. And the randomness is winning by far.

Rookie
    The same **** is happened to me too. Playing vs last team in league with no won at all, usually I lost or play draw that match. Suddenly my players can't score but they shoot 2 times and score 2 goals. I have like 80% possession of ball but mostly I watch they chances after chances???
    And one more thing, I'm using AML but EVERY time when I have some chance he is in MIDDLE of the field like some AMC, never on left side!
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    Hey khris, thanks for the help!

I guess this is the screenshot you need. I was also saving players ratings after matches in an excel spredsheet. The lowest ratings average are 3-Pramono and 2-Román (6.9 and 7.0 respectively).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	92559

The strange is that these players were performing poorly only on League matches. This Christian FC suffered more trolls than me in this league - that's why I believe the source of the problem is the league, but maybe you don't agree. Cup and Champions League are totally fine. Anyway, I'll be glad to see what you think. Thanks!! and merry xmas!
    Yey, I missed my answer here, sorry.

Initially the fail of this team called Christian seems obvious, have an amount of 6* that are not tested so, he have just visual quality. No more.

In your case more or less is the same, but I guess you have a player that gives you a negative impact, and I bet is in the defense line, not sure if I would put Burgos for Sapela as aml after introduce some change, but I think that some player should be changed in your defense line. You can really obtain s lot of your dl-dr's and I don't see a great performance of anyone, so, don't hesitate to try changes and start for this 7* called Pramono.

This season I used 79T to buy a dl-dc recommendation of 21 years, almost 7*, and really, when he played destroyed my defense and the whole team, was like a hole of 79T with a clear bad impact and 6's-7s... had now to set him out of the starting 11 cause the impact was ovbious, and I knew that I had initially a defense of confidence so, I will suggest you to think what defense can give you more stability and if you have the impression that a MC that now is sub' can give you more, just use him.
    Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yey, I missed my answer here, sorry.

Initially the fail of this team called Christian seems obvious, have an amount of 6* that are not tested so, he have just visual quality. No more.

In your case more or less is the same, but I guess you have a player that gives you a negative impact, and I bet is in the defense line, not sure if I would put Burgos for Sapela as aml after introduce some change, but I think that some player should be changed in your defense line. You can really obtain s lot of your dl-dr's and I don't see a great performance of anyone, so, don't hesitate to try changes and start for this 7* called Pramono.

This season I used 79T to buy a dl-dc recommendation of 21 years, almost 7*, and really, when he played destroyed my defense and the whole team, was like a hole of 79T with a clear bad impact and 6's-7s... had now to set him out of the starting 11 cause the impact was ovbious, and I knew that I had initially a defense of confidence so, I will suggest you to think what defense can give you more stability and if you have the impression that a MC that now is sub' can give you more, just use him.
    Cheers,
    Hey Khris, I really apreciate your tips. I'm trying something related to it.
    This begginning of season I bought 3 new players for this team: 2 new full backs from transfer market and a DC from scout list.
    So I started the season with an almost brand new defense line (I'm keeping this Elfvin on the first eleven, on a line of 4 defenders). Things seems to be fine til the moment. I lost a match on CL, but oppo was same quality, I couldn't come online to watch that match and my team got totally dominated, so nothing "suspicious" yet.

This Burgos that you suggest, I think you're right. For some reason, he has poor skills but always performs greatly (as AMC). I need to find a place for him in that team (and spend some greens to raise his quality).

Half season I'll report back how's my team performance.

Thanks again and happy 2018!
    khris likes this.
    --
    I am playing against the randomness. And the randomness is winning by far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12