Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeovaemanuel

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I made a purchase on 12/28/2017 and until today I did not receive my tokens ...

Angry I made a purchase on 12/28/2017 and until today I did not receive my tokens ...

At the time I made the purchase, I gave an error and immediately the game closed, and after opening the game nothing of my tokes and the money and the packages that came in the promotion, I contacted NORDEUS and so far has not solved my problem this is a shame, some of these waiting to solve a simple problem, but it is good that I migrate to another game another serious company, can keep the tokens and the money, have no responsibility, very bad company .... to much dissatisfied.

Request number: GPA.3351-2740-1566-93504
    Request Date: 28/12/2017 13h11min3s BRT
    Item Price
    Sale 20 tokens + additional items (Top Eleven 2018 - Be a Football Manager) R $ 3,49
    email: sdjeovaemanuel@gmail.com
    Stefanakis likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey jeovaemanuel,

Can you please PM me your Manager ID (Found in Settings > Accounts)? That way I can check what happened with the purchase.
    Also thank you for providing the details of the purchase, if there was some kind of problem I'll be able to escalate the matter this way.