Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By madflo19

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player total Goals bug

Player total Goals bug

Ok so when looking at statistics of players, the player named Matic has scored 177 goals. However, when looking at club history, it shows a different player with 175 goals. Isn't it wrong or am I missing something?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Player total Goals bug-screen-shot-2018-01-06-13.02.37.jpg   Player total Goals bug-screen-shot-2018-01-06-13.02.50.png  

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi MrCartoons! It takes some time for the Club History to be updated with your latest match results. The stats should be updated by the end of the server day. I just checked your Club's History and see that N. Matic is now listed as your top scorer (180 goals). So everything appears to be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Hi MrCartoons! It takes some time for the Club History to be updated with your latest match results. The stats should be updated by the end of the server day. I just checked your Club's History and see that N. Matic is now listed as your top scorer (180 goals). So everything appears to be in order.
    Are you kidding me???you really don't know about the 1st day of the season bug,where players stats are missing if you check the season stats???ask Sausy FC,he is aware about this bug as only i have posted for the last 3 seasons about this issue.
    Kaizer Franz and Stefanakis like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER