Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Lian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Players downgraded???

Players downgraded???

Hi all,

I just started playing this game and during my first season in league I bought many high rated players (compared to original players) from auction.
    When the first league season was over and new season was started all my new, recently bought high rated players was heavily downgraded, almost to the level where all original players were.

I just say WTF?! Is this normal? How the hell playerˋs skill level can decrease that much when season changes?

Very, very bad customer experience just in the beginning of the game. Loosing my interest to this game almost already now

Your squad loses 20% overall at the end of each season. That’s why many people tank (remain at same level by finishing lower than 8th). This 20% decrease is well documented and many new players have the same irritation as you when it happens.
    rafa98 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Your squad loses 20% overall at the end of each season. That’s why many people tank (remain at same level by finishing lower than 8th). This 20% decrease is well documented and many new players have the same irritation as you when it happens.
    Thank you for this information! It definitely clarifies the case but it still feels very stupid from my point of view.

Same thing happened to me,i tried to train the players still they are not upgraded and when i click on the personal trainer option it says "you are not eligible to train this player"so what should i do to upgrade my players.

Rookie
    Only young player upgrade fast. Personal training option is only available for players between age 18-29

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsten View Post
    Hi all,

I just started playing this game and during my first season in league I bought many high rated players (compared to original players) from auction.
    When the first league season was over and new season was started all my new, recently bought high rated players was heavily downgraded, almost to the level where all original players were.

I just say WTF?! Is this normal? How the hell playerˋs skill level can decrease that much when season changes?

Very, very bad customer experience just in the beginning of the game. Loosing my interest to this game almost already now
    Hi @Tonsten

When your team gets promoted to another level the quality needed for every star naturally becomes higher but your players do not get weaker. So your player's abilities have not been changed.

However the higher your level the greater performance is needed in order to get the next star. It's just as in real football. A great player from the second league may just be an average player in the top league.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Yea of course, like real football have unlimited leagues...