Thread: Bug reseting the game when i try to whatch a video ad to get bonus

Exclamation Bug reseting the game when i try to whatch a video ad to get bonus

A few days ago, in my android app, a bug starts. When i try to whatch some video to get bonus, de app just refresh and de Nordeus logo come to my screen... I need help, please!

I've already tried these steps down;

Clear the app’s cache memory via the Application Manager, then restart Top Eleven.
    Go to the Google Play Store to update the game.
    Uninstall Top Eleven, reboot your device and reinstall it from Google Play Store. Please note that by reinstalling the app, you won’t lose your team.
    If your team is connected to Facebook, please log out and log in from the Facebook app on mobile, then try logging in to Top Eleven again.

1. What is the exact action that causes the app to crash/force close
    - When i press any buttom to watch video and get bonus, the app just restart.
    2. What error message do you receive (if there is one)
    - There's no error message.
    3. Add a screenshot if possible
    -Bug reseting the game when i try to whatch a video ad to get bonus-screenshot.jpg

Famous
    This is a regular "crash" for me on iOS in Spain. When it happens I consider myself extremely lucky that the app automatically restarts and doesn't leave me having to force restart my iPad or reinstall the game. Worse "crashes" are when the screen turns completely black or white, and stays that way............forever, with no on screen escape.
    Nordeus support will blame the ad providers.
    And the ad providers are safely uncontactable.
    You can report it to support if you know which advert is causing the problem and perhaps, perhaps they can get the providers to stop showing the ad.