Thread: 2x Training no longer available

2x Training no longer available

Hi

I am using Top Eleven, with the latest version of 6.4 on an android tablet, for the last 2 days I have not been given the option of 2x training at the start of the day, after the daily update (approx 02:15 to 02:30 UK/GMT), is this a bug, or has the 2x training now been removed as of the latest update?

If a bug, how can I get round this?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you must wait few days.
    Usually lasts for 5-7 days.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Page 10.
    Thread starter: caserofc.
    Date: 07/10/2017.
    Last post: Voldara 31/10/2017
    Oops wrong thread.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 01-19-2018 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NojNojNoj View Post
    Hi

I am using Top Eleven, with the latest version of 6.4 on an android tablet, for the last 2 days I have not been given the option of 2x training at the start of the day, after the daily update (approx 02:15 to 02:30 UK/GMT), is this a bug, or has the 2x training now been removed as of the latest update?

If a bug, how can I get round this?
    Same problem since today. 2x training bonus not available watching videos. However in my other FB account my other team still has the option. Is it a problem on my server ?

no, it's not the server or the mobile or the IP.
    For a short period, a team cannot have the X2 (while your other team, in the same mobile and IP has it).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's not the server or the mobile or the IP.
    For a short period, a team cannot have the X2 (while your other team, in the same mobile and IP has it).
    Hi and thanks for your reply. Do you know how many days it will be before the 2x comes back ? I only use it on my main account. The other account i never watched videos or bonuses, just watched games. I'm really lost without it.
    Thanks

I wrote it in #2, 5-7 days.
    Now, we have another case here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ach-day-6.html
    # 54
    Maybe for some reason your team got "flagged" and the providers cut off the X2 as option ? some penalty for few days ?

don't know

Hi all, my 2X training bonus has also been missing for a couple of days now. I can’t keep the bonuses maxed out and got some tricky matches coming up. I am on iPhone and have tried reinstalling with no luck. Any ideas?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgray80 View Post
    Hi all, my 2X training bonus has also been missing for a couple of days now. I can’t keep the bonuses maxed out and got some tricky matches coming up. I am on iPhone and have tried reinstalling with no luck. Any ideas?
    mine came back after 7 days. it was because i connected to top 11 with another team therefore lost my 2x training in my main account. bloody stupid all the same !

I only have the one account so can’t be that. I did try logging in on the website rather that the app so I guess that could be it. Still a pain in the ass though