Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quality dropped

That doesn't make sense because last night I was over 100% and today I am below 100%

Why did my team become weaker

My goalie just gained his 6th star overnight and when I check back my team has gone down from a 106% To 96% Quality dropped-img_0107.jpg Here was the latest screenshot I could find of my team but my team was 106% Quality dropped-img_0202.jpgQuality dropped-img_0201.jpgWhat happened now I never changed my team after in the morning after a match and they somehow downgraded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Lex
    Hey Manager,

Don't fear, your team did not actually lose strength. However, there's been some fresh changes to the average team quality calculation algorithm. Your strongest 14 players will formulate your average quality from now on. Check our thread addressing the change here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...d-quality.html

Team percentage lower than it should be

Hey,
    two days ago I recognized something weird. My percentage was 113% and was reduced to 109% but the same 11 players were on the pitch..I saw some guys have the same issue,they commented it on top eleven on facebook

It wasn't our day.

Thank you 👍

Looks like it's been changed back to old way again now from today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12