Thread: problem with time of game

problem with time of game

we played yesterday semi final for assosiations and we finished our games the afternoon. the second leg of the other semi final was scheduled for 01:06 am local time. we woke up this morning and we show that we had played first leg of final at 06:00 local time which means in less than 5h after the game was arranged. as it was normal since this arrangment took place during hours while 99% of people all over the world use to sleep, all 6 of us were absent, teams not trained, low condition, non all best players and formations chosen, no bonuses etc. i suggest to have a rule of a minimum 8h notice before scheduling a game.

I agree with the idea of the 8 hours. It happened me some time ago.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Famous
    Shouldn't your association captain have been aware of the possibility of this happening and used chat to make you all aware of it?
    Other semi final fixture times are posted in advance so the possibility of the 06:00 first leg was always visible.

You don’t find out about finals schedule until after semis. And no one is awake between 1AM and 6AM
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!