Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Shihaz Hunter
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Lian
  • 3 Post By Shihaz Hunter

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got charged but no tokens

Got charged but no tokens

hello guyz ,

i need help1 day before yesterday i try to but monthly card but i got charged 300 rs but didnt get my card,i felt sad and cheated. and today again i tried to buy coins of 1200 once again i got charged money but havent received tokens yet,it said purchase not completed buy i got charged 1200 please refund my money or please gime me tokens which i have paid for.my user name is Shihaz Hunter my team name Blackburn rovers and Leven 26 ,i am hardcore fan but i felt like i got cheated with my money.please help,i tried forum but no good thing happend pls
    Barcabaha and brigate like this.

You need to submit a ticket to support dude. I’ll pass this onto the Admins as well.
    Barcabaha and brigate like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi @Shihaz Hunter,

Do not worry. Just please contact our support through the '?' in the game or through this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3 and they will be able to help you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Barcabaha likes this.

Thanks for reply i am trying to get it but i just want my tokens thats all with that money,i love top eleven so much

I got My one Refund Back. thanks alot admin.there is still one problem to solve atleast it helped.Thanks Lian and Lex
    Lex, Lian and dave1311 like this.