Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whatched some vídeos and rest back didn't count

Apprentice

Whatched some vídeos and rest back didn't count

Late Today, after whatched the daily 30 vídeos, the game give me some others vídeos to watch, but until now the rest packs have not beenaccounted.
    Someone experientes the same?
    Last edited by LOS ABRANTES FC; 03-15-2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Type wrong

usually the packs are given seconds after the video is finished. when there is a bad connection or some other problem you will have a message right away saying something like the pack could not be given. I don't understand how you watched 30 videos and did not get a single pack.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    usually the packs are given seconds after the video is finished. when there is a bad connection or some other problem you will have a message right away saying something like the pack could not be given. I don't understand how you watched 30 videos and did not get a single pack.
    Probably I wasn't clear. The 30 videos I watched in the morning were rewarded, then in the evening there were more videos available (generally i check cause sometimes I'm able to watch two or three more videos), I watched about 10 more that were't rewarded, and still there were videos available, but I stop to waste my time .
    Today it starts to count another time. I was able to watch 35 videos rewarded, then it continues to allow me to watch videos but another time it stops to account.
    I don't know if it matters but yesterday in the morning I reset my ads ID a couple of times due to a video that kept freezing.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Probably I wasn't clear. The 30 videos I watched in the morning were rewarded, then in the evening there were more videos available (generally i check cause sometimes I'm able to watch two or three more videos), I watched about 10 more that were't rewarded, and still there were videos available, but I stop to waste my time .
    The same to me today...

Famous
    Those videos you're watching are mine! I want them back!.................please, please........I'm begging.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    What a truly wonderful system it is. Some players are getting videos over and above the "soft cap" of 30 a day but not being paid for watching them, whilst other players (me) haven't been able to watch 30 videos a day for 4 or 5 seasons.
    Total control eh, Nordeus?

I stop watching videos once one or 2 start crashing because I know it's a waste of time. I rarely have the opportunity to watch all 30 videos at once, today I had only 10 and the rest will probably be ready after my 1st match.

Τhe video cap is 35.That's it.You can watch 200 videos but still 35 will count.
    The other thing you can do is to rest your players to get 10 more.
    After 10 player rest you are done.
    So you have 35 videos or 33 if you use training bonus and 10 players rest.
    Its fine so stop complaining and enjoy it before it get back to normal...

Famous
    How is it fine? Over 14 hours since I first logged in to Top Eleven today and I've been given 3 videos. Doesn't matter if it's 35 or 200 a day if they won't give you them to watch.
    KenoticFC, madflo19 and xander like this.

Maybe its because I only watch videos on my phone but once the videos are over I just can't watch them anymore the button disappears so I don't know how you can still watch videos after that point. Like Altipano says it sucks that we cant all get a fair amount of videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast