Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No videos after update to 6.7

changed regions? I've never left the house in 3 days nevermind regions lol.

Right its 14:30 in the Uk and i finally got some videos after 2 days with none.
    strange thing is though i was so pissed off with keep checking it and getting nothing. i just pressed the get free button continuously out of frustration and you never guess what hapened they came back on lol.
    probably has nothing to do with it but it feels like i made it happen haha,
    so if you get no videos just bash your get free button till your finger hurts lol

Apprentice
    keep trying trough training when it says no more. or open reds, but if liten go back to greens. also keep an I on counter another bug can make you watch vid after vid without moving counter. after passing limit it keeps showing them, but counter is blocked.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    in that case use the blue replenish condition button for power-training one player.
    It's the beginning of the season so it's useful too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    i know what you mean, but its not like that. once over 35 offers used for any purposes (android on 6.6) buttons sometimes are not gray... but nothing happens, anywhere. unfortunately.
    and directly to player does not show.

on 6.7 it goes gray at 25, but works trough players, but never quite had 35... 33 was most. think bastard counts gifts and training field bonus towards that maximum 35

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's ok.
    so far, 30 was the max
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I agree with you, I used to get about 10 vids a day, now I have max 4-5 vids....thanks a lot T11.....

Apprentice
    35 on the dot, thanks for asking. using 6.6

Apprentice
    ... but after that did not even got 1 green for making substitutions. amazing. this game truly feels like low beta. New wierd stuff surface on daily basis. congrats Nordeus, another 7 years, who knows...maybe you even finish it some day. keep it up.
    Altiplano likes this.

I started playing top eleven with a friend a year ago. We both watch since then nearly every day around 25-30 videos for the green boosters. The function with the ads bugged sometimes but then we could restart the app and most of the time it worked again. Now with the new update, we can watch at maximum 15 ads and most of the time even less. Last week we had like 5 days we couldn't watch one.

Im realy interested if this is a bug from the game or they changed the avaibility in our region. In my opinion its a bug in the game or even a new soft cap. I don't think that exactly at the point of the new version, the avaibility of the ads in my region changed.

Bugs can happen, but than it should be clear communicated and at best fixed as soon as possible.

My friend and me realy enjoy to play the game and managing our team. But with half or less the green packs it gets nearly unplayed for the purpose of managing (better said, training new player/get the old one up).

Would be realy nice to get a feedback about this situation and what will be done.

Thanks for reading and greetings
    Brekiant

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast