Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No videos after update to 6.7

Addicted
    I was able to watch 25 videos for rest packs. After that, other video offers were still available (2X, rest a player, money, health packs, morale packs), but rest packs remain unavailable. I've tried many ways.

My conclusion: you fixed something, but it is not what I was used to. I used to get 30 videos for rest packs a day.

*edit*

No videos available anymore. They were available a few minutes ago and I didn't watch any video since then. It looks your servers cannot handle the demand for videos...
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 03-21-2018 at 10:15 AM.

already got video now

Addicted
    Another question. What about compensation for yesterday's missed videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Another question. What about compensation for yesterday's missed videos?
    why, did you pay for them ?
    lol
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    No, I'm out of the Champions League because I could not rest my players. I had another game 3 hours before, while my opponent had not. That's what I mean when I talk about compensation.

Rookie
    I see after this repaired situation i have another bug in one account with this id 8645960452742985090. Problem that i never had before is, when i click to watch video is loading and after video i need to wait 1-2 minutes before start another one. What is happeneing? So all videos are the same. I watch same video 20 time , is about player uknown battle grounds or some like that. Its normaly to wait between 2 videos 1-2 minute and after to see same videoa over and over? Its normally to stay 1 h to see 30 videos of 30 sec?

Rookie
    I see after this repaired situation i have another bug in one account with this id 8645960452742985090. Problem that i never had before is, when i click to watch video is loading and after video i need to wait 1-2 minutes before start another one. What is happeneing? So all videos are the same. I watch same video 20 time , is about player uknown battle grounds or some like that. Its normaly to wait between 2 videos 1-2 minute and after to see same videoa over and over? Its normally to stay 1 h to see 30 videos of 30 sec?

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I still cannot believe that nobody responds to this issue. The game is completely unplayable now.
    I do not have any Android device and - sorry - I will not buy one for this game. So I have to use the latest version. I am so screwed...
    while i'm still confuse why many people complaining about video ads,

because i still can watch video as normal since after update, eventhough not reach 30 videos, but more than 20,

maybe because i leave in different universe?

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    while i'm still confuse why many people complaining about video ads,

because i still can watch video as normal since after update, eventhough not reach 30 videos, but more than 20,

maybe because i leave in different universe?
    And what makes you belive that if it's working for you should work for everyone?

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Actually,those ads are not free,Nordeus is getting paid because we are watching those ads
    Are you paying though? Free to you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast