Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No videos after update to 6.7

Rookie
    Are planning to fix this problem Again?
    Everytime when there si new update there is no vids

Same mistake again and again.....

CAN we have some explanations ?

Thanks

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    CAN we have some explanations ?
    silence speaks volumes, doesn't it?
    two weeks since I asked in-game support, no reply. good job !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    ... but after that did not even got 1 green for making substitutions. amazing. this game truly feels like low beta. New wierd stuff surface on daily basis. congrats Nordeus, another 7 years, who knows...maybe you even finish it some day. keep it up.
    sasha that's a different case and if it's happening, better open a new thread.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    thanks Nik. I'm waiting to see after today's matches, what will happen.

Apprentice
    ok, false alarm. it does, but not immediately after game. after restarting the app it showed correctly.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Itsbnot caused by any particular update. You need to buy iphone 11.11, after you need to buy some tokens, i think if you spend 500$ its working. Just joke. I still using the 6.6 and is working great 35 videos

I have 2 accounts and in one I haven't any videos for days and in the other I have about 25-30 per day.

Does anyone have problems again?

I do not understand rest pack situation. I get virtually no rest packs at all....sometimes 6-7 if I use direct on player recovery.

How come there are players who seem to have absolutely limitless amounts of resources to play with....surely they are not spending £0000's. There are 2 guys on my server who win league, cup and champions league in there respective levels every season. They have squads with 15-20 18 year olds all with speciality and trained up to 7 or 8 stars. This is season after season......I wish someone would explain.

No videos on 2 accounts, have multiple devices and have cleared cache. Nothing for days.

This is a complete joke.

Yesterday 6 movies... today 2 movies... i tried different wifi, mobile phones, standard internet, pc, reinstalling game, new and old version... NOTHING HELPS. thats very bad for continue game...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast