Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Rookie

Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something. Yesterday repaired , today persist. Again that video button on te 6.7 is freeaz. I can not watching + other errora like missing button x2 training on 6.7 and 6.6. and this situation on both of my account
    I see after this repaired situation i have another bug one both Problem that i never had before is, when i click to watch video is loading and after video i need to wait 1-2 minutes before start another one. What is happeneing? So all videos are the same. I watch same video 20 time , is about player uknown battle grounds or some like that. Its normaly to wait between 2 videos 1-2 minute and after to see same videoa over and over? Its normally to stay 1 h to see 30 videos of 30 sec?
    Last edited by alexp7m; 03-22-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Rookie
    I have a very big issue. my video button is freeze on no videos. its been 2 today from not watching videos for offer. help me please. its not fair. untill you answear me i will lose all my free boost. how even i can play without boosters. iwant my REST BOOSTER for this 2 days 35 free rest x 2 days. in this moment i can not watch 1 single videos.because my buttoon is freeaze to no videos.please assume this and repair quick
    I know you r sorry and you will do every think to repair thie.... But who is gone give me that booster , rest boosters for this issue, i cannot play with out that, i cannot train i can not do nothing

My 2 ids:
    1 : 8645960452742985090
    2 : 8645964429398003183

Rookie

Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Wt......f nobody cares about this, nobody act, the dev dont give a s**t, he joke with us, and they given-t back nothing , because the problem is caused by them and solved by nobody. Haha how fun is to play this f***ing s**t game full of bugs and trolls. I give up. By
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The video issue is being investigated as we speak alexp7m.
    We've already introduced a fix the other day, but some traces of the issue continue to exist. We're working to fix it completely.
    Hammer FC likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi @alexp7m

Please try reinstalling the app and updating to the latest version and see if that helps.

Rookie
    I do this ten times. Nothing work..... And now this bug on both version yesterday i have another bug one both Problem that i never had before is, when i click to watch video is loading and after video i need to wait 1-2 minutes before start another one. What is happeneing? So all videos are the same. I watch same video 20 time , is about player uknown battle grounds or some like that. Its normaly to wait between 2 videos 1-2 minute and after to see same videoa over and over? Its normally to stay 1 h to see 30 videos of 30 sec? Is this normally situayion?

Rookie
    + all of problem that persist : x2 missing , freaza buton, and etc etc

Famous
    Uninstalled. Reinstalled on iOS 9 and..............nothing. Not even bothering to search for videos. Just a big fat zero.
    Total farmed today? None, zero, nada.
    Thanks.

Rookie
    If we lose matches because we cannot do x2 training we cant have a great condition, they gone told us .... What? To buy tokens? But if i remember right this game is free, so if is free make the game to be normaly , not unplayble. And more think, if you dev have a good morality , just tell us when ask you about situation, just this "thx for let us know, we come with answer asap" just a few word to not think you dont give a **** on us like playera. Its been 3 days from you start playing with our nervs because you dindnt do a great jobs, just broke the things like ussual yoy do.

Rookie
    Lian , jeeves isnt working today as well, so what you can tell of this situation ? When is gone solved? Its not caused by any particular update or what? You didnt tell nothing about the stage of solving this situation

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast