Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Rookie

Lian , jeevess... Some news about tbe problem with that videos.

You didnt tell us nothing about 2 days. When you fix this?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Lian , jeeves isnt working today as well, so what you can tell of this situation ? When is gone solved? Its not caused by any particular update or what? You didnt tell nothing about the stage of solving this situation
    Hello alex, we're continuing to look into this as for many the issue has been solved, but just to double check, you're back to using Top Eleven 6.7?

Keep us posted on if you start seeing video offers. We are going to keep digging into this. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Rookie
    I update every morning and is not working and i go bavk in 6.6 where is working like hell... I need 1h to see 20-25 videos because they repeat only 1 video with pause between them 2-3 minute. But in te 6.7 nothing change and the issues cintinuing every single day. And alaso button x2 missing

Rookie
    Still not working

Rookie
    I dont know what you did but on one account everything back to normal.
    1 : 8645964429398003183 - this is back to normal and every thing working very well
    2 : 8645960452742985090 - this .... Is not working , same issues with freaaze button ,x2 missing , and a few videos - And seems to have another problem to my account with this manager id 8645960452742985090 , can you check to see what is happening because only me i have this problem. Betwren 2 videos i need to wait 2-3 minutes and thhat show me only on video with butllegroung uknown game.... Or something like this.... My brother and my friends doesnt wait , they let them to watch video after video without pause or break or something.... But me. I need to have 1hour available to see 20 videos

Rookie

Lian , jeevess... Some news about tbe problem with that videos. You didnt tell us not

Lian , jeevess... Some news about tbe problem with that videos.
    You didnt tell us nothing about 2 days. When you fix this?

Rookie
    i ask about this issues abou 7 days ago. and you cannot tell us nothing.... learn to answer to us but nothing you dont give a sh... t about this sitiation.... it supposed to understand and come with so. e help for us. but not you didnt learn how to tell us something

Rookie

Lian , jeeves isnt working today as well, so what you can tell of this situation ? Wh

Lian , jeeves isnt working today as well, so what you can tell of this situation ? When is gone solved? Its not caused by any particular update or what? You didnt tell nothing about the stage of solving this situation

Rookie
    i ask about this issues abou 7 days ago. and you cannot tell us nothing.... learn to answer to us but nothing you dont give a sh... t about this sitiation.... it supposed to understand and come with so. e help for us. but not you didnt learn how to tell us something

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Hello alex,

As I mentioned above, the issue is still ongoing in some cases :/. On the 2nd account that you mention, please make sure you're updated to 6.7 and let me know the status.

Sorry about this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast