Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still broken te 6.7 and also 6.6 now serious issue do something

Apprentice
    just revert to 6.6 until they do.
    no need to open 4 threads daily for one problem.

Rookie
    In this morning is working but some way i know its not working welll. Why? Because i see 25 videos and after button freazee. I install 6.6 and iwas enable to watch 10 more. So isthis normal? Only 25 on the update 6.7?i preffer 6.6 for 35

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    In this morning is working but some way i know its not working welll. Why? Because i see 25 videos and after button freazee. I install 6.6 and iwas enable to watch 10 more. So isthis normal? Only 25 on the update 6.7?i preffer 6.6 for 35
    so it is working. after it blocks at 25 go to squad or training tab, you will be able to watch another 5-10, only directly for recovering a player, can not put those last few greens in storage. not perfect, but still ok. I have the same after update.

what's the story with your bonuses btw?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Hello alex. So you are seeing offers. The number of videos shown varies for each person depending on the availability of offers by region. Jeeves has written about this here.

Rookie
    If dont mind, im not agree with what you said. Is not depending on the avalability by a reggion. Is about version. This is way after i takes my videos, i unninstall 6.7 and i go back tot 6.6. If depend by region why to version 6.7 only 25 and to 6.6 35.? So your point is.....? By my oppinion im not stupid to use a high version because is not more good than the previous.

If dont mind, im not agree with what you said. Is not depending on the avalability by a reggion. Is about version. This is way after i takes my videos, i unninstall 6.7 and i go back tot 6.6. If depend by region why to version 6.7 only 25 and to 6.6 35.? So your point is.....? By my oppinion im not stupid to use a high version because is not more good than the previous.
    Hey again, alexp7m.

Before you complained that in vs 6.7 you did not have access to any videos. now you can see 25 videos, that's a big improvement, right? It will be perfect? Certainly not for you, since you can see more videos with the previous version (which I find very strange that this happens). Then the best thing you have to do is not to upgrade to the new version but notice that for now, you are the only member who is currently complaining about the videos in the new version. Imo there's something here to think about...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Apprentice
    hi Casper, i have same situation. 25 max on 6.7 with lots of endless loading, at least 2 errors etc.
    that is, 25 that can be stored, with another 5-8 offers that can be aplied directly to recovery, so I don't see big problem, but still Alex is right, it's not about region.
    i have reverted to 6.6, getting 35, no issues.
    let us know when you test it so we can upgrade please

usually things get better on day 1 of the new season. Hope it gets better for you guys.

5 days ago I watched 35 video clips ( boosters) and 10.15 video clips for players. Now with the new version, only 25 lol

My team at the beginning of the season 60% now 118%
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-30-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Rookie
    So what now casper... What you say? Im the only 1?i dont think so... If i take 25 on both versions is good without complain... Until tha... Is a big issue in the new update

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast