Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: App goes AWOL in auctions

Famous

App goes AWOL in auctions

Playing on iOS 9. App has shut down 4 times this morning. Every time whilst in auctions. Restarts no problems. Could be my old iPad that's at fault.
    Anyone else having problems with the app whist in auctions?

App goes AWOL in auctions

I’m not aware of anything or if anyone else with this issue. I have an old iPad with iOS 9 as well but no problem to date. Have you tried reinstalling T11?
    Altiplano likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Haven't seen this issue reported Altiplano. I'd go with Dave and say try out a re-install.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    I can't be bothered to open a new thread, so today's moaning can go in this one. Then at least I'll know where to find the daily ration of **** I suffer to try and play this game.
    Today's time wasting excercises dished out by Top Eleven are:
    Twice having to delete and reinstall the app on iOS (complete with downloading resources) thanks to adverts crashing the app. No, I don't know what the ads were for (they wouldn't play)!
    And what's really, really pissing me off about this game at the moment is blue button lit up to watch an ad to gain a resource, and nothing. It stays lit up and searches. But nothing.
    I spend more time reinstalling and pissing about with "walk rounds" trying to gain resources than any other thing I do within the game at the moment.
    And it's gotten tiresome.

Famous
    And there's the third and final crash for the day.
    Yet another reinstall.
    Your ad providers are f*cking useless.

Famous
    And it's back. The original moan. I keep getting kicked out of the app whilst I'm in auctions.
    Will reinstall right now.