Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By brolly
  • 3 Post By brolly
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By USARABAT

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Delete button

Apprentice

Delete button

I am tired of this game every day more and more. Not only me.
    I am tired of the game which after each update is unstable, all problems are connected with the fact that the game is managed by amateurs without a vision.
    I want to delete my data right now and I can not, I think this solution should be available to everyone. This is also supported by the fact that the series of unsuccessful attempts to improve the game affects its stability, the laconic response from the support team is so funny and sad that it is not even worth quoting. Give us the opportunity to remove the game by Delete button since without our knowledge you spoils the game and your updates are forced though we do not want to.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey brolly, in order to have your account and data deleted you'll have to write to our support team. Indeed currently there isn't a "delete account" option ingame because this process has to be done manually.

To contact support Open Top Eleven and then select the "?" button in the lower left corner next to settings.

Explain your situation to the agents and send your ticket.

Still though, we have more updates to follow in 2018 and I hope you keep checking the forums or our social channels to find out what's cooking and if the bugs have been fixed.

Apprentice
    Soon my time with this game will come to end.
    First time for a long I am satisfy because I can end this game on my condition. I regret that reason for that is coused by game mistakes and poor quality of game lately.
    Next season could by my 30, but This mistakes and lack of any good support for me is too much. This is a good example how brand should not be build,
    Delete button-0745c822-0312-4c3c-8896-4ad6a43dc3c6.jpg
    madflo19, Altiplano and USARABAT like this.

Apprentice
    Delete button is avaliable at option
    Delete button-73cb4ebc-0fe0-4857-a423-cdabf34d91d5.jpg
    madflo19, Altiplano and USARABAT like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry to see that
    You were a very good TE friend and player.

* if you have any good jersey or emblem, you can send it instead of delete
    brolly likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    I am tired of this game every day more and more. Not only me.
    I am tired of the game which after each update is unstable, all problems are connected with the fact that the game is managed by amateurs without a vision.
    I want to delete my data right now and I can not, I think this solution should be available to everyone. This is also supported by the fact that the series of unsuccessful attempts to improve the game affects its stability, the laconic response from the support team is so funny and sad that it is not even worth quoting. Give us the opportunity to remove the game by Delete button since without our knowledge you spoils the game and your updates are forced though we do not want to.
    If your account was on gmail ( not facebook ) go to google play games , press settings and scroll down ... then delete play games profile.
    brolly likes this.