Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.

Just had a bazaar Champions League Q/F game.
    My team is rated 142* my opponent was rated 111*
    I attended the game my opponent didn't.

Game started and i went 1-0 up.and i was all over him like a rash on possession
    My Opponent then had 2 quick red cards his only Striker and only DC.just after the 40 min.
    meaning he had no DC in his box and no strikers in my box.
    then the twist came.
    I suddenly went under severe pressure even though the stats don't back me up..
    He was pounding my goal like a man possessed.
    So i turned from attack to normal and tried to fill the gaps he was leaving i still got over run.
    i made 2 subs which you will see on my screen shots than only show 1 player.
    and not until after 80 mins and me going defensive as i was so under so much pressure playing against 9 men with my team being 142 against 111.
    the tables turned and i got 2 late goals.

I thought oh well i won that's all that matters but even the match report says he played better than me
    my match report even says Gary Speed has Found a way to shake our net ?????? Gary Speed is my player and he never scored a goal i won 3-0 wtf?
    The match report is all wrong and to top it all off i lost £-10.6 income on a home game with full attendance

I think ive been trolled but ive still outdone the troll at his own game lol.

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-league-game.jpg

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-league-2.jpg

As you see on the match report its like i have my opponents and i think my opponent played as he was me on the game as i was under constant pressure sadly the stats don't back the game up i watched but it was like watching me attack myself.
    and my income how can i lose money with a full attendance?

Answers please.
    Last edited by Siddas; 04-19-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Richie72 and nikolgiorgos like this.

The red cards were also a thumbs down for me.(meaning they were my players? )
    i think my team got the red cards judging on all the pressure i was under.
    just everything was so wrong about the game it was like my team was his team and i controlled his team.

so i won a champions league Q/F and lost money great lol
    my own player scored against his own team and i got 2 red cards when none of these things happened.

Even my subs i made were invisible. Viduka and Bowyer ran off the pitch subbed themselves and came back on lol

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-subs.jpg

Most bazaar game I've ever played.

Sorry about the title i was rushing should of read Bazaar game and match report. and lost income on attendance of a home game.

I should of earned 903k for my home income attendance that what i got in the previous round on the home game I've changed nothing.
    this time i lost -10.6k as well as all the other weird stuff I've said.

Addicted
    that is really weird mate. never heard anything like that before but with nordeus nothing surprises me anymore. hope you get answers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, something happened with connection.

It reminds me the movie "The fly", when Seth Brundle from a mistake during teleport, transformed to Brundle-fly

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-brundlefly.jpg

a serious bug
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I want my 903k lol
    Level 4 players need this cash we arn't rolling in it
    They were very quick in taking 5-6 million when i made new contract renewals with some of my players.

My players are on strike till action is taken
    I will be going to Fifa about this lol.
    Match fixing is not on.
    I heard the ref left very quick after the game with a big bag was that my attendance money? rumours are he took the mentally ill box too which had $10.6 in it. so my secretary has said so that's why I'm $10.6 out of pocket. lol

Seriously though i want some answers to this I've been robbed of nearly a million $ and my own players seemed to have played against their own team lol
    how i won 3-0 i don't know coz i was so under pressure my goalkeeper has broken both hands with the amount of saves he done lol

Something is wrong with the match engine.
    C'mon guys.
    Watched my opponents S/F just now.
    1st leg 2-0
    2nd leg 2-0
    meaning one team won 4-0 overall.
    The game went to pens WTF?
    and the team who won 4-0 over 2 legs lost on pens 5-4.

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-lefffff.jpg

Bazaar game ann match report. and no lost money on attendance.-leffff2.jpg

what the hell is going on?

Are you doing things again and not telling us again?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast