Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Games already simulated - different results

same with me and all my friends at the same server.I lost points and my team was very tired.30-40%.I spent 50+ greens to repair.pls revert back the results or compensate.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will update you as soon as I have more info.

same problem here, how is it possible?
    and does this mean that results are already known before the match is played? so it does not matter what you do, the outcome is the same?
    what happens to these results, because the time of my match has past, and i lost points.

I am done for the day too...my match was meant to be 6pm +4gmt but I played
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    It is currently may 10th and I didn't have games scheduled until May 11th 10am and 1pm. I did my usual prep the night before and close the game. I came back later and found that tomorrow's games are already simulated with full stats and my players exhausted. Did this happen to anyone else?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Mine too.

I have had the same issue with today’s matches already showing results.

I have also just lost loads of tokens. I had 45 this morning, bought a player with 11 to leave me with 34. Just logged on again and now only have 10.

My players health is not improving even though hours have gone by.

It says I need to train 4 times yet have already trained twice today...

Will my tokens be reimbursed when you resolve all the issues?

Logged out and logged in, nothing changed. Problem also affects condition. There's been no condition loss and everything else that should have changed following a game have remained the same.

What the f*** just happened?!!!😡😡😡

I just played a league game this morning and happenings afterwards have led me to believe this game really is crap.I won convincingly at home against a 31% lower team,beating them 7-0.My star AMR,netting four times and registering an assist with a rating of 10.This meant he would have jumped to the head of goalscorer rankings(12 goals compared to next person 10 goals)and extended his 8.3 rating lead(or at least that's what i think).Then something really weird happened.All game info refused to reset to accomodate my latest results.I satill had the notice of that particular match on the home screen(however showing that the match had already been played)Yet there was no match report or nothing else to show the game had been played.I therefore decided to restart the app in case it was some kind of network problem.After that,I tried and failed a number of times to re-establish a connection to the game server.By now i was on red alert abou something fishy going on.I therefore had to hard reset my iphone and then i managed to launch the game but then the match report showed i won 5-1,with my star AMR injured during the game and a DML picking up a red card!!!!😡😡😡I was and am still furious.I was looking to boost my goal difference and overtake the 2nd person in the league since we're at par on points.And I won't even talk about the effect on my star AMR in player rankings.What a ****ty game.You know,I always used to read these threads about people complaining about how nordeus could do better and stuff,but I never knew it could be this bad.

PS:Sorry if there's already been a thread on this.I'm new here and I just rushed to make people aware of this cos I don't understand how or why something like this should even be possible!We play for fun,not frustration nordeus!!!!!

Apprentice
    Me too.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 05-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Very nice the match result was 3-3 and now i lost with 3-2 simply the game has simulated the match again, and there are other match stats . its just not worth it to lose time and for them to mock us without fixes.
    Some help maybe
    Last edited by Grubs31; 05-11-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast