Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: OMG.. where are my tokens ?

OMG.. where are my tokens ?

Hi everyone
    I'm one of these who faced today's bug which simulated all the day matches in the morning.
    Now I faced a real disaster, I have 775 tokens but when I logged in now I found my tokens only 10 ??!!!. I lost nearly everything. What is wrong with the game today ? And what will happen to my tokens ?

I have 130 tokens disappeared ...
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Tokens issue has been fixed guys, +10 for the inconvenience for having all of your fixtures played for the day.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Tokens issue has been fixed guys, +10 for the inconvenience for having all of your fixtures played for the day.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
    You sure all fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the tokens have not returned!
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Yes, my tokens are back with 10+
    Altiplano likes this.

Angry Lost my tokens

i opened the game during a live match and after watching it i claimed my daily 3 token prize and another 3 token from offer i have bought and the daily 1 token (total 7 tokens ) but the game told me ( you will receive your tokens after the live match ) and i didn't get them till now what can i do ???
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Same subject - merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by black diamond View Post
    i opened the game during a live match and after watching it i claimed my daily 3 token prize and another 3 token from offer i have bought and the daily 1 token (total 7 tokens ) but the game told me ( you will receive your tokens after the live match ) and i didn't get them till now what can i do ???
    Hm. The thing where some people's token reserves changed was fixed back on friday, soon after it happened. It was a server fault. This particular case sounds more like the tokens got delayed a bit. It's built into the game that any pending gains for a club (be it contract rewards, condition, etc), are put on hold if a match is currently being played. After the match everything is added to the club. But maybe the tokens got delayed somehow.
    I can check the back end black diamond, but pls PM me your Manager ID so I can find your account. The ID can be found in-game under Settings > Accounts. It's a long streak of digits.

@lalexrus, did your tokens get back to normal? Value were returned to normal for everyone affected the other day. :/

2 days ago 150 tokens, today. -13,any idea to solve this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast