Thread: what the heck is this???????????

Thumbs up what the heck is this???????????

first i have to say this game sucks BIG TIME now, play this at a few years and completly sad about how stupid this game turned , its stupid when i already know im going loose some game, the ones where i play against the 2/3 teams in bottom of the league, last 10 seasons or more this always happens, even if is teams where the manager not even playing the game, im losing all the games...ALL the games where my team is considered favourite, in this moment i can be online managing my team, have a load of suporters, my team superior by 30% and dont matter...lost, ..................................?????
    Now im going post a few screenshots of 2 games, i could actualy post more from more games but is enough for what im going say what the heck is this???????????-game1-b.jpgwhat the heck is this???????????-game1-.jpgwhat the heck is this???????????-game1-c.jpgwhat the heck is this???????????-game-2-.jpgwhat the heck is this???????????-game2-b.jpgwhat the heck is this???????????-game2-c.jpg

, every one can see here 2 diferent results for same match, diferent suporters in same match, WTF IS THIS TE? sry if i cant be more construtive in this moment but im realy pissed, brought one bunch of friends for this game and now i regret have done that and all the money you got with it.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-12-2018 at 08:31 PM.

nice censor lol and fast one, my previous post disapeared realy fast

So no reply why in my games we have 2 results? and why suporters are in one of the"game" and not in the other' one screenshot is in my pc, other is in friend pc...

im going try be nice this time......WTF is this? the devs are smoking crack? see im being nice, only making a few questions after your game completly lost all the sense, oh and plz i want ask one thing....plz plz plz end with that "favourite" for the game, just because in kinda last 10,
    even against managers who are not playing i always lose, and dont make any sense if i lose all the games where im favourite and win at the best teams in league...NONSENSE! the crack must be good, just saying
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-12-2018 at 08:29 PM.

ok it was moved for another section, my bad but still................

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi Carlos, I moved your thread to the correct section.
    Also merged the two same threads.
    Also censored some "bad" expressions you had in your post
    (read those rules btw
    https://forum.topeleven.com/misc.php?do=showrules )
    Yesterday we had many bugs , not only in your team.
    The nordeus adms already answered so please take a look here

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-day-13-a.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

ty by the reply
    Last edited by Carlos M; 05-12-2018 at 09:05 PM. Reason: my info was wrong