Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Defeat because cant connect to server

Repair it..

I'm wanna ask what's gonna on?!
    I try to login before match and I'm lose this match.. it's no everything when I'm view timetable I'm lose next match becouse I'm don't have squad. How it's possible?

Defeat because cant connect to server-img_20180521_183412.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-img_20180521_211008.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-img_20180521_212428.jpg
    Last edited by ArronMadridista; 05-21-2018 at 07:27 PM.

I have same problem as well. Also top eleven does not show notification in my phone. I set alarm for every match. When the time comes my phone rang and I cannot connect game and lost 3-0. XD

Перед началом матча, я не могу нажать на соединение. Затем появляется уведомление. Его мнение «не может подключиться к серверу, повторите попытку позже».

После этого я перезагружу свой телефон. Начните играть в топ одиннадцать. Затем я увидел результат, который я потерял. Когда я вижу светильник, никакого отчета или выделения я не вижу, кроме рекламного шоу «Матч не играл, потому что побежденный клуб не прибыл с 11 подходящими игроками для игры»

Мое подключение к Интернету очень хорошее. Я проверяю игру Google, но обновление не доступно. ВОПРОС: ПОЧЕМУ ЭТО ПРОИСХОДИТ? Я ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ПОДГОТОВЛЯЮ СЛЕДУЮЩИЙ МАТЧ, НО ЭТО ПРОИСХОДИТ
    Last edited by SsstassS; 05-21-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Исправление

What a joke. Couldn’t play my match and lost it 3-0.

Worryingly I have already lost the second match in 2 days time.

Nordeus need to sort this out as I was affected earlier this season when I won a decisive CL match only to find out later in the day that I had lost 3-2.

Completely agree. On my way to the treble and lose my Champions League matchs, even the one that hasn’t happened yet. Completely demoralizing.

Famous
    Epic pr fail for nordeus. Usual lack of communication disappointingly predictable. Sad times. People put a lot of effort in and to have it ruined late in season not great.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Same thing here. I lost 3-0 twice, because my opponent did not have 11 players on the field. The second game is due in 2 days from now. What is going on?

I expect Nordeus to act here. A defeat for a game that will be played in 2 days can easily be reverted. And I want the games not played to be rescheduled. There is a good chance I cannot make up for the 3-0 and will miss the final.

Defeat because cant connect to server-img_0784.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-img_0786.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-img_0787.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Same thing here. I lost 3-0 twice, because my opponent did not have 11 players on the field. The second game is due in 2 days from now. What is going on?

I expect Nordeus to act here. A defeat for a game that will be played in 2 days can easily be reverted. And I want the games not played to be rescheduled. There is a good chance I cannot make up for the 3-0 and will miss the final.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0784.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	101254

Name:	IMG_0786.jpg 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	101256

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	101258
    I think you will have to accept it won't be replayed. Get set for small token compensation. And hope the game in 2 days goes ahead and you have a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Same message

Same message here.
    Couldn't connect during the match .
    After I lost with 3-0 with that message.

Me and my opponent both have 20+ players....

I have The same problem!!!! ****...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12