Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Defeat because cant connect to server

Defeat because cant connect to server

Before the match start, i cant click join match. Then, a notice show. Its say "cannot connect to the server, please try again later".

After that, i restart my phone. Start play my top eleven. Then i saw the result that i lost. When i see the fixture, no report or highlight i can see but a notice show "The match was not played becuse the defeated club did not arrive with 11 eligible players for the game" (Refer the photo).

My internet connection is very good. I check google play but no update available. THE QUESTION IS WHY THIS IS HAPPEN?? I FULLY PREPARE FOR THE NEXT MATCH BUT THIS IS HAPPEN. I WATCH VIDEO FOR GAIN KNOWLEDGE BEFORE THE NEXT MATCH. I WANT MY CLUB QUALIFY FOR CHAMPION LEAGUE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING..

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Defeated because no 11 players available to play league match !!!!!
    That's my opponent who didn't have 11 players available and it is me who loose !!!!!

Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-123151.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-123213.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-123238.jpg
    Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-123252.jpg

I took decision to quit this game soon and this ****ing bug confirm my opinion !!!!!
    madflo19 likes this.

Same problemDefeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-183608_top-eleven.jpgDefeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-183505_top-eleven.jpgDefeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-183544_top-eleven.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_20180521-183548_top-eleven.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by radzel View Post
    Before the match start, i cant click join match. Then, a notice show. Its say "cannot connect to the server, please try again later".

After that, i restart my phone. Start play my top eleven. Then i saw the result that i lost. When i see the fixture, no report or highlight i can see but a notice show "The match was not played becuse the defeated club did not arrive with 11 eligible players for the game" (Refer the photo).

My internet connection is very good. I check google play but no update available. THE QUESTION IS WHY THIS IS HAPPEN?? I FULLY PREPARE FOR THE NEXT MATCH BUT THIS IS HAPPEN. I WATCH VIDEO FOR GAIN KNOWLEDGE BEFORE THE NEXT MATCH. I WANT MY CLUB QUALIFY FOR CHAMPION LEAGUE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING..

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Same thing happened to me today:
    I was trying to join the 1st leg of my CL semi-finals match only to find, a few minutes later, I've "granted" a 3-0 defeat for "not having enough players blah-blah-blah..." - Impossible, my team (FC Caos United) was fully prepared for the match.

But wait, there's more:
    Not only I was defeated today (1st leg) but also lost the 2nd leg match due in two days (again, 3-0). Yes, it's true. I have lost a game that would be "played" in two days. In case you don't believe this, please allow me to post proof of this massive screw up from Nordeus.

Defeat because cant connect to server-screenshot_02.jpg

all look normal to me. why make such a fuss for losing a game 3-0? or for losing a game that will be played in 2 days?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

serioucly, there are many games like this. checking friends schedule and see many 3-0 and when you press for details it says game didnt happen because one of the teams hadnt 11 players. all cases was in favour of home team
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    all look normal to me. why make such a fuss for losing a game 3-0? or for losing a game that will be played in 2 days?
    Are you serious ? I hope no .
    Meeting a **** team that have not 11 players available and being punished for that !!!
    Hopefuly it doesn't change the fact i will win the league but i think for others managers that could loose first place for nordeus's fault !!!
    Der_Ryan_M and madflo19 like this.

calm down. was joking. i will be in your shoes soon since i play away and i ll lose my game 3-0 probably unless they fix servers till then. but i dont think you should worry. many players have same problem and nordeus will do something. probably rearrange games and give us a nice compensation
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Famous
    I have to say I've never seen games rearranged or replayed. And compensation tends to be minimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    calm down. was joking. i will be in your shoes soon since i play away and i ll lose my game 3-0 probably unless they fix servers till then. but i dont think you should worry. many players have same problem and nordeus will do something. probably rearrange games and give us a nice compensation
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 and Cope King like this.

i see no other option. i had an easy home game which i was normaly going to win with more than 5 goals. to fix it as 0-0 will not be fair for me since i might lose a title. also its not fair for the other guy who might hoped to win
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast