Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Can't connect to server.

Why didn’t they give a warning the game is not available? Shxt game

When doing an upgrade don’t start the planned games. Not verry smart...

I can’t log in either and have a top of the league clash coming up in 30mins. Better get it sorted soon

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by craigieboy75 View Post
    I can’t log in either and have a top of the league clash coming up in 30mins. Better get it sorted soon
    No one in my league is being able to connect with ton of CL matches going on...

Sad...

I understand that your oppo had no 11 plaers, so is a auto defeat for 3-0 for him.

Addicted

I can not connect to the game

I can not connect to the game for a couple of hours, what the hell are you doing?

khris you havent noticed its a bug? many players have some problem. nothing wrong with the teams. problem is that if a game takes place while they fix servers, game ends 3-0 in favour of home team
    khris and Lukáš Ledecký like this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    khris you havent noticed its a bug? many players have some problem. nothing wrong with the teams. problem is that if a game takes place while they fix servers, game ends 3-0 in favour of home team
    Oky understand. I had no issues in my server so,,,, goddess fortune smiled me xD

Gonna report this issue too...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Oky understand. I had no issues in my server so,,,, goddess fortune smiled me xD

Gonna report this issue too...
    a few minutes ago i had my game for championship which since i played at home, i predict i won 3-0. anyway they also need to release a statement to calm down players. to tell them what will happen with the games not played. i hope they wont consider a solution what they have done in the past with some asso games that were blocked. then they ended the games 0-0 and gave a small compensation . that was not a solution. a solution will be to arrange games tomorrow and give players 50 greens so they can handle 3 or 4 games per day with no condition problem. plus some tokens for breaking our nerves
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

I'm having the same issue. Haven't been able to connect for hours and missed games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast