Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    don't worry you get 10 tokens for losing the seasons work.
    currently they aren't even able to count the number of players in a squad.
    **** 10 tokens is 1 EUR, is about my time and my dedication for this season,
    Lukáš Ledecký, brolly and Mofre like this.

Dreamer
    I lost connection about the same time but it didn't last long and thankfully i'd already won my league cup final :-)

Saucy I am going for a treble and I am the favorite, but yesterdays CL match was not played yet I won both matches 3-0 even the one that should be played tomorrow the other semi finalists had no such problems. Today I couldn't train my team and I won the cup 0-1 with a struggling team. I still can't train, all I care is a fair match, tomorrow I have to play against my main league rival and I want to be fully prepared and I don't want nor will I accept any form of compensation for the month I spent playing this season. I already contacted support.
    Mofre likes this.

Other bug is club history shows 3 draws , I had only 2 after counting them.

Apprentice
    It always saying 4 trainings needed no matter how many training i have already done.And i have cup final in about an hour

Quote Originally Posted by ermismandras View Post
    It always saying 4 trainings needed no matter how many training i have already done.And i have cup final in about an hour
    I barely won 1-0. You could feel the lack of training.

Dreamer
    [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180523-012657.jpg

this is unfair... Altho i won the match...
    My opponent is stronger than me...
    Yet he failed to show up, and boommm, I completely control the game with 80% possession.. Wtf, even abandoned team wont be this bad... Yet this guy squad is almost 120%

For once im not so proud winning a trophy

Dreamer
    [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180523-012719.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Compensation has been distributed for those who were knocked out in the CL/SL due to this issue.

For others it is case dependent, so please contact support.
    I have reported my case and recieved no tokens. Also, am I out of the CL for real? Or will this be fixed?

I am going for treble as favorite too and lost in cl 3-0 3-0 before 2nd game . Am i out?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast