Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: please help >> i can't watch ads

please help >> i can't watch ads

A few days ago so far i can't watch an ads it says that there are no ads to watch ... When I went back to old version like 6.0 it work good... but now i want to use a new version but their is no ads ... what can i do ???? please help me

Addicted
    i assumed you are using a cellphone ? if so, are you logged in to facebook before opening the top 11 application ? if not, that is the problem. you need to be more specific cos there are several solutions depending on your situation.

I have the same problem. In my case the problem is related to my S6 Edge Samsung Phone. With other mobiles, I have no problem... I think that we have to wait a lot for the resolution...

I have the same problem after installing the new version. I play from a cellphone. I am not logged in to facebook.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by chris77 View Post
    I have the same problem after installing the new version. I play from a cellphone. I am not logged in to facebook.
    you must be logged in to facebook to guarantee videos or it won't work at all, that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you must be logged in to facebook to guarantee videos or it won't work at all, that is for sure.
    With or without FB makes no difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HairDryer and Aku Papua like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    With or without FB makes no difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    does for me mate. if i log out of facebook i can never watch videos. i've helped alot of people on here with that info and had alot of people thanking me saying "great it works now". amen

Rookie
    BUGS EVERYWHERE

In the new update no longer can view free ads for greenpacks.

Not related to fb or whatever. It just stop giving free ads since this new update yesterday. Norda$$ pls do something for fcuk sake!!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    BUGS EVERYWHERE

In the new update no longer can view free ads for greenpacks.

Not related to fb or whatever. It just stop giving free ads since this new update yesterday. Norda$$ pls do something for fcuk sake!!!
    Speak for yourself. i got my 30 rests this afternoon watching videos

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Speak for yourself. i got my 30 rests this afternoon watching videos
    U got but i dont. So shut the fcuk up. Maybe your region was not affected so good for u.

In my case and many other players around who have similar problem they need the dev to rectify this problem.
    HairDryer and Aku Papua like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast