Thread: More Problems..................again

More Problems..................again

Tonights Asso , what a debacle. First off scheduling a CL Final 25 minutes before the 1st leg of Asso ( now that is just a plain greedy money suck) and then a League match between the 1st leg and 2 nd leg of Assos , are you just greedy or stupid Nordeus ?
    Then there is the problem with Assos itself. Halfway through the 1st leg I get disconnected and cant reconnect until about 30 minutes before the 2nd leg. 2nd leg , guess what it happens again and I still cant reconnect. I also suspect some dodgy results are happening in this as well.
    So tonight I lose about half of "prime time" to either watch the matches , farm greens, blues etc or do anything with the IC team. Great , fantastic only 8 days and 1 is half wasted through no fault of mine.
    I dont normally have a crack at Nordeus but with all the rubbish that has come our way this week I have had enough. And yes I want cheese with my whine.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Famous
    Surprised that you've not been trolled on this one.
    But it sounds like you've just taken your first step on the road to nowhere, which is where a lot of us on the forum feel our suggestions and complaints end up.
    Remember that we, you, I who actively participate on the forum are a very, very, very, very small minority....................and Nordeus don't seem to listen or care.