Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: The almost worst ever update

Thumbs up The almost worst ever update

Hi guys,

I presume you all are experiencing a lot of bugs, issues and crashes after the update for the international cup update.
    My team became kids even you ger than my own kids irl...i cannot watch any video adds for rests for 4 days...
    I’ve sent multiple mails to support but the standard reply blames it on the local providers we have...bull****!
    How can we play without the daily adds? How can Nordeus keep paying the local providers as we can’t watch their adds?
    So’ething seriously has to change or this game is doomed!
    And yes...i want a compensation cause i spent so many rests on that stupid international challenge!

Stupid crap game!

Grtz,
    Svenson
    Natural Born Winners

There were bugs and no videos long before the latest update. Ever since Associations started the game has been riddled with issues.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    There were bugs and no videos long before the latest update. Ever since Associations started the game has been riddled with issues.
    the videos were available until 2 days ago dave. always got my 30 per day for years. suddenly nothing. if we can't get greens then there's gonna be alot of people leaving the game because they are our bread and water and without them the game will die. that needs fixing very very quickly !
    dave1311 likes this.

Ritchie, I agree with you. I’m as fed up with the bugs and issues as everyone else. I too only am getting maybe 5 or 6 videos a day now. But my main issue is the never ending bugs, especially in Associations. When I started playing in 2013 it was nowhere near this bad. Then we see new updates before they have solved the bugs from the previous one.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator