Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Losing stars of players

Well the time has come to delete my team still getting promoted with a crap team so i would have to spend a fortune to get it competitive so as from tomorrow hopefully this profile will be no more

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    Well the time has come to delete my team still getting promoted with a crap team so i would have to spend a fortune to get it competitive so as from tomorrow hopefully this profile will be no more
    good !!! 1 less tanker. level 60 managers don't just happen to have a bad season lmao.. with minimum effort top 8 is very every easy to achieve. even for clueless muppets

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    as I said few more times, when a team reach the top of the server, the game is over.
    If you still like playing TE, start a new team from the beginning.
    It's a good challenge.
    Marius007 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I disagree. Top of server is still competitive. OK so I play the same teams each season but most of us are friends now and nobody is tanking as we cannot due to everyone levelling up. CL is all teams at my level, -2 or -3 levels so that is easier. So is the Cup. Got enough $ in the bank to buy a small country. Plenty of boosters too so if farming dries up, I’m not struggling. I couldn’t walk away from my team either no matter how bad it got. I certainly wouldn’t want to start again with the game as it is now.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12